• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebASYA SMM Panel Script

WebASYA SMM Panel Script v2.0.0

No permission to download

lynchoffije

Trusted Uploader
Oct 9, 2020
Germany
emreqxyy submitted a new resource:

WebASYA SMM Panel Script - WebASYA SMM Panel Script

Fully Automated Customer Panel Advanced dashboard, order history, new order and bulk order, automated and drip-feed ordering, subscriptions, support ticket

Processing Orders By connecting the API for automatic processing of your orders, you can follow the status update instantly from the order menu with cron-job.

Multi-Language Support You can sell to the audience you want with multiple language options. Great opportunity to increase your domestic or international sales.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Everything here needs to be in English only.

Locked until that is completed.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hello, what kind of requirements do i have to meet for the password?

Of course you can get it when you have 9 resources :)
well, I do not have any at this time and I would like to see if i can download this.. I am sorry but I refuse to just copy someone else's work and put it here and post 9 resources. I want to post something orignal, which i don't have at this time so I am asking you to please grant an exception for someone like me.

asking for 9 resources for this script abit hard. do u even know how to its hard to get even a resouce. it has to be new and something no one has uploaded here before. kindly feconsider and reducve the resource. Thanks

asking for 9 resources for this script abit hard. do u even know how to its hard to get even a resouce. it has to be new and something no one has uploaded here before. kindly feconsider and reducve the resource. Thanks
My resources are already new and they are all mine, not the resources that others have uploaded before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock