• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web2App - Quickest Feature-Rich Android Webview

Web2App - Quickest Feature-Rich Android Webview v3.5

No permission to download
Glad to know that you sorted this one. I was busy yesterday thats why unable to reply. If you need any help let me know.
Please can you help out, anytime i want to open url like Whatsapp, twitter, email etc, it will trigger error.

Please can you help out, anytime i want to open url like Whatsapp, twitter, email etc, it will trigger error.
Which type of error you are getting ?

You can configure URLs which you want to open outside webview. Open Config.java and locate the OPEN_OUTSIDE_WEBVIEW String Array and put url...

A question @Mannu :
How do you change the package name fot this template?

Using android studio when I search for "applicationId", it is in build config.java. And it says: Automatically generated file. DO NOT MODIFY

While in the documentation, it should be on:
"You can change your package name by changing the value for 'applicationId' in build.gradle
(in /app)" , I can not find where it is located.

Thanks in advance

A question @Mannu :
How do you change the package name fot this template?

Using android studio when I search for "applicationId", it is in build config.java. And it says: Automatically generated file. DO NOT MODIFY

While in the documentation, it should be on:
"You can change your package name by changing the value for 'applicationId' in build.gradle
(in /app)" , I can not find where it is located.

Thanks in advance

Go to the "app" folder and open "build.gradle" file. And you will find the applicationId.
change the value of application id and your package name is changed.

Reactions: underwater
Go to the "app" folder and open "build.gradle" file. And you will find the applicationId.
change the value of application id and your package name is changed.
Great! Thanks for your direction. Found it.

@tsvendas can you please update this to latest version ?
Please, I need your help here, let me explain the scenario.
Android app compiled and installed, but there is a link from the web that refers people to download from the app store. When you click the link, it will take you to play store but the web version, now a button will show up for you to launch APP store and it will take you to error page as shown below.
Please, what can I do to open the app store instead of an error page?

Attachments

• IMG-20220201-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220201-WA0000.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20220201-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220201-WA0001.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock