• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web Push Notifications Plugin for WordPress, Woocommerce and BuddyPress

Web Push Notifications Plugin for WordPress, Woocommerce and BuddyPress 3.1.5

No permission to download

Jesuuus

Apr 21, 2020
TO MAKE IT WORK: you need to install it on website, go to setting and and click activate (you do not need any code).

IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, IT'S CAUSE YOU NEED TO HIRE A DEVELOPER TO INSTALL GMP OR USE HTTPS. Red the documentation attached.

Jesuuus submitted a new resource:

Web push notifications plugin for WordPress, Woocommerce and BuddyPress - Activated

For demo please visit https://www.letspush.co/wp-admin

Web Push Notifications also called Browser Push Notifications are clickable messages that can be sent from a website to its user even without knowing their email or any other contact information. These notifications are delivered in real-time, even when the user is not browsing your website.

Letspush Web Push Notification Plugin allows admin to send push notification messages to its subscribed users. You can...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• documentation.pdf
    291.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Thank you for the upload but I tried it and it does not seem to be working

TO MAKE IT WORK: you need to install it on website, go to setting and and click activate (you do not need any code).

IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, IT'S CAUSE YOU NEED TO HIRE A DEVELOPER TO INSTALL GMP OR USE HTTPS. Read the documentation attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramius67
Thnk you for your explanation, I already installed GMP and https, what I don't understand is the need to install in 2 websites. I tried to check the instructions posted but I found nothing. Do you have further infos about it?
Thank you very much

Thnk you for your explanation, I already installed GMP and https, what I don't understand is the need to install in 2 websites. I tried to check the instructions posted but I found nothing. Do you have further infos about it?
Thank you very much

Forget about the install on website #2. How ever I have installed on few websites, and it works fine. you need to check if other plugins are not conflicting, try a brand new installation and see if it works.

Ah ok, thanks. I removed it and I see that installing it again it keeps all the previous data, I assume it writes on a dedicated mysql table. I will try to identify and delete it from the database, as well looking for conflicts with other plugins.

Ah ok, thanks. I removed it and I see that installing it again it keeps all the previous data, I assume it writes on a dedicated mysql table. I will try to identify and delete it from the database, as well looking for conflicts with other plugins.

Yes, you probably need to debug your server, may be is not working cause your are using php-fpm, nginx as front proxy, may be is php 7.4, good luck debugging

I gave up to make it working, tried everything also downgrading to php 7.3, I did not try disabling php-fpm but I need it for the website. Thank you anyway

hello people thank for share.
I have a problem when activate the plugin.
Have : "Sorry, you don't have permissions to access this page."

In wp-admin/admin.php?page=letspush-send-notification

Thank you !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock