• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web Admin NerdVPN Fix Api And Fix Style CSS New View

Hello
Thank you for your admin area remake.

I receive this error

Illuminate\Database\QueryException
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from `admins` where `email` =[email protected])

I have some difficulties in long. In the original one I had to add: email, password as hash and key
My question is, in your admin area should I ad only email and real password or password as hash ?

And also, the db details were added to: /laravel/config/database.php.
Is it ok ?

Thank you

Thank you for your input. I will try it and report back.
I succeed to compile the app, the old one, as and i will give it a try.

Does the new app differs so much from the current one published on babiato?

Thank you and appreciate.
Leter edit: yes, the admin panel is working.

As for the app: I added the APIs url, admob ID, it compiles well, but unfortunately it doesnt connect to any VPN. (with or without credentials)
Maybe because I am using this outdated version ?

Last edited:
Hi there,

Tested and its working great, many thanks for this.
Can you please share the latest version of mobile side too?

Regards

The size is very large, because all plugins and others have been downloaded in the folder, if not compiled the size reaches 500MB, if it's 30.6MB apk

Reactions: KoraMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock