• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Under Atack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error 1020 Ray ID: 5ae1c5a58cbffd0d • 2020-07-05 14:28:22 UTC
Access denied

I must be collateral damage.

2a02:2f09:3614:3000:d553:f0ff:720c:a7ee

Wow, I'm glad the website is back up, been trying to access since last night... may God punish whoever did this.

Babiato Will Keep Growing Stronger

Error 1020 Ray ID: 5ae1c5a58cbffd0d • 2020-07-05 14:28:22 UTC
Access denied

I must be collateral damage.

2a02:2f09:3614:3000:d553:f0ff:720c:a7ee
My IP address is also blocked, only through a VPN.

Yes, let us know how we can help?

Also, Virtual Shop seems a good idea for donations until someone comes up with a better one.

All back :D Let ddos him back :D
that's what i'm thinking lol

Totally agree with you but who to ddos back? You cannot just go in the wild and shot at random just because you're assuming that someone did it. Usually DDoS-ers are bragging about their so called "victory" so unless someone or more sent an email saying something like "see what happens if you don't listen" you're totally blind.
And that 4000Gb DDoS attack was made with a botnet 100%. You can find a Command Center of botnets by doing some greyhat hacking, analyzing all IPs in the attack, try to access their RAT and find the CC ip then correlate and attack that CC only (or CCs if there are more than one) to shutdown the botnet. This attack you can only do with a botnet also. Is there anyone here on babiato that have a botnet and enough time to analyze Gb of logs?

@Babak my IP is also blocked, right now I'm on a VPN. I'm going to send you a PM with my IP and some concerns I have a little bit later as I have to run for some errands right now.

Totally agree with you but who to ddos back? You cannot just go in the wild and shot at random just because you're assuming that someone did it. Usually DDoS-ers are bragging about their so called "victory" so unless someone or more sent an email saying something like "see what happens if you don't listen" you're totally blind.
And that 4000Gb DDoS attack was made with a botnet 100%. You can find a Command Center of botnets by doing some greyhat hacking, analyzing all IPs in the attack, try to access their RAT and find the CC ip then correlate and attack that CC only (or CCs if there are more than one) to shutdown the botnet. This attack you can only do with a botnet also. Is there anyone here on babiato that have a botnet and enough time to analyze Gb of logs?

@Babak my IP is also blocked, right now I'm on a VPN. I'm going to send you a PM with my IP and some concerns I have a little bit later as I have to run for some errands right now.
i remove russia and romania country from block list
only china blocked

that's what i'm thinking lol

I sell stressing service with botnet network,
I can take down almost 99% but we need confirmed target,

The best way is to learn who is providing the ddos service and get confirmation or log there, (highly doubt they give out info as I don't give client's info as well :/)

also i install litepeed but have problem with cache!
so we need realtime cache for xenforo
installed this addon
waiting for andykim becuz need little config

Reactions: ckeeper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tejasdevalekar
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock