• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[WARNING SEO] Don't Depend on Copyscape for Content Writing

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co
One Article I got from a content writer, don't ask the name, he claimed to have a unique article service, I have given him the keyword to write 2000+ words, he sent it back to me after few days. I thought the article is Copyscape passed, and yes, it is. Copyscape doesn't detect the sh** in a damn sentence, which pissed me off.

I was publishing that article, but suddenly it came to my mind that I should check the article on Quetext and other plagiarism-free services.

So here is the result:

1. Copyscape = Not detected

2. Quetext = 13% detected, and I checked from where I got the article.

3. Smallseotools = 2% detected, one sentence but it is not related to that keyword or article

I am not saying the Quetext is better than Copyscape because sometimes Quetext missed but Copyscape detected, sometimes the opposite.

So my 2 cents opinion is to better check the articles on different services to confirm the uniqueness of the article.

Those who only depend on Copyscape, are doing a big mistake here, consider other plagiarism checkers.

What is your opinion?​

Last edited:
From this result, I would not conclude that Copyscape is worse, it might even be better. (I don't know)

When you write about a topic, several wordings, standard lines might be the same in several unique articles.

Example: You write about climate change and the US "... the second largest offender after China."

I used a free tool that counted every wording like this. Google doesn't consider someone's content stolen because they all write "The first day of the week is Monday"

Did the other tools report standard lines or copied content?

I actually didn't know Quetext, but wanted to test it, so I just ran a piece of one of my published articles through the site, and it did not register my text from my website at all.
I did find my Facebook fanpage, where I added a small part of the article, but very strange..

Current content checker tools mainly use Google Search for analysis.

It is designed to split sentences by several levels (depending on the tool) for accurate search. Use the "what to check" search operator for an exact search.

Tools like copyscape they use database not as big as Google. That's the big reason the restriction exists.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock