• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

warm regards from a movie director

Mar 30, 2021
Marvelous Studio
Heya everyone!
my name is Ellie and Im a drector and author, its better to say an artist. who has a little web design skills . For a long while I was working on websites for costumers and others, but right now, Im working on my own and planned to spread my Art and Artistic style from there.
Im not actually new here, I know here and have enjoyed a lot from this website and its support. but count on me as a new member
cheers to all✌✌✌✌🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi
@Babak knows about that. I had that account and as someone hacked me and my emails, I just changed it and asked Babak to remove my other account. Now its great if you tell me and guide me what should I do.
can I have these accounts mixed? or connected?
or its better the Marvelous account be deleted?
Im waiting for your guides and please help me to solve this problem, because Im not a wrong member, just had some issues with my emails and Babak knows I sent him a message about this issue.
Thanks for all your attention and help
sincerely
Ellen 🌹 🌹 🌹

Hi
@Babak knows about that. I had that account and as someone hacked me and my emails, I just changed it and asked Babak to remove my other account. Now its great if you tell me and guide me what should I do.
can I have these accounts mixed? or connected?
or its better the Marvelous account be deleted?
Im waiting for your guides and please help me to solve this problem, because Im not a wrong member, just had some issues with my emails and Babak knows I sent him a message about this issue.
Thanks for all your attention and help
sincerely
Ellen 🌹 🌹 🌹
Hi,

Thanks for the explanation.

There is no way to connect the accounts. I'll ban the @marvelous account so that your hacker can not use it.

And also Happy Birthday :) 🎂🎂

• Love
Reactions: ShoShana
Hi,

Thanks for the explanation.

There is no way to connect the accounts. I'll ban the @marvelous account so that your hacker can not use it.

And also Happy Birthday :) 🎂🎂
Thanks so much!
its okay, I admire and respect your discussions. I use only this account. thanks for your participation and attention, Also a very BIG BIG Thanks because of BD congratulating :)
VIVA BABIATO ✌️ 🌹 ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock