• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Want to earn $200 per month for playing a game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKing565

Banned User
Apr 25, 2021
Hello,
Yes! what you read is true, are you even a little bit artistic?
NO PAYMENT FROM YOUR SIDE IS REQUIRED.

About the job​

Are you passionate about interior design? Do you have a knack for home decor? Are you currently enrolled in an interior design, architecture and/or similar program located in the USA? Then we have the opportunity for you!

Program Details and Qualifications:

Design Crasher's Student Brand Ambassadors (SBA) are current post-secondary students and recent graduates from interior design, interior decorating and/or architecture and design programs and courses. They are passionate creatives with an affinity for all things home design.

Our SBA program offers designers the opportunity to do what they love (design!) while getting paid to represent the Design Crasher brand and build out our design community. Imagine a competitive role that allows you to create portfolio pieces, complete course projects and develop client mockups at work! The role requires a commitment of 2-5 hours a week from selected ambassadors.

* SBA cohorts are six (6) months long and are compensated on a monthly basis. The role is fully remote and requires no payment or personal financing from applicants and selected ambassadors. Five (5) positions are opened up every cohort to Americans and Canadians only at this time.

Responsibilities:

1. Create and publish weekly designs on the app
  2. Like in-app designs
  3. Promote the app and your designs on social media
  4. Comment on other’s designs
  5. Contribute to building the in-app community

How to Apply:

Submit the following to xxxxxxxxxxxxx no later than April 25, 2021:

• Subject line: Student Ambassador Program
  • *Cover letter (see below for details)
  • Samples of your work (feel free to create a design on Design Crasher!)
  • Résumé

We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.

* Please include your school/institute, program name and why you think you'd be a fit for this role in your cover letter.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a temporary (6-month) part-time position ideal for those looking to make extra income. This is a remote position that allows you to work from the comfort of your own home.

here's a link in case you don't believe me :LOL: I've received my payments from time to time and the people are extremely polite and wonderful.

Do leave me a (y) Its free as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is posting this against the rules? because I can promise you I may be a new account on babiato but I am not spamming anyone it's just an opportunity I came across that I am trying to share, peace brother, not trying to cheat people, just thought it would help someone. its not like I shared a virus or a pushing page. its just information, with decent language,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock