Want to Contribute

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

9ravan

Apr 15, 2020
Please Someone Guide me easy and Bulk way to Contribute This Website I have So Many Licensed and Nulled And Premium Content

Reactions: LaBerginha

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
Step by Step Instruction:

1.) Visit a Filehosting Website like Google Drive or Mega.nz
2.) Select the "licensed and nulled premium content" using the button UPLOAD on the website
3.) Wait for the upload to finish, there will be an indicator with a bar showing you if it is finished or not. It will be finished once the bar reaches the right end side of the element.
4.) Click on the files, select them, right click, share the link and make sure it is visible by anyone.
5.) Be someone who contributes by sharing besaid links here.

Enjoy this step by step guide provided to you by anyone with common sense.

Reactions: siriot and 9ravan

9ravan

Apr 15, 2020
Step by Step Instruction:

1.) Visit a Filehosting Website like Google Drive or Mega.nz
2.) Select the "licensed and nulled premium content" using the button UPLOAD on the website
3.) Wait for the upload to finish, there will be an indicator with a bar showing you if it is finished or not. It will be finished once the bar reaches the right end side of the element.
4.) Click on the files, select them, right click, share the link and make sure it is visible by anyone.
5.) Be someone who contributes by sharing besaid links here.

Enjoy this step by step guide provided to you by anyone with common sense.
Thanks , But I have more than 200gb , so Google only Allows 15gb. and What about other Cloud Drives ? How much They Allow!

Suggest me top one , I liked the Mega , and Drive also Filecad and dont know about others

BeExpert

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks , But I have more than 200gb , so Google only Allows 15gb. and What about other Cloud Drives ? How much They Allow!

Suggest me top one , I liked the Mega , and Drive also Filecad and dont know about others
the top is already mega.NZ and zippyshare others if you need to share me I will manage and upload here !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phloraxx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks