• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WAAS PRO Plugins - Requires Nulling

masthan8

Oct 25, 2020
Qatar
Hi Guys,

Herewith I am attaching the WaaS Pro plugins. These are very useful for anyone have a saas based web development business using word press. I have the plugin and if anyone interested and got time, kindly try to nullify this and share back for everyone.

Download Link: WAAS PRO DOWNLOAD

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: geekc
I've seen this becoming a practice posting multiple attachments to a post. Why don't you just make one single archive with all the files and upload it to a file sharing service then just share one single download link?

Added to cloud and shared as a single file mate...
I've seen this becoming a practice posting multiple attachments to a post. Why don't you just make one single archive with all the files and upload it to a file sharing service then just share one single download link?

Last edited:
One way to Null.
Navigate to the admin directory and open the settings file.
Find the lines
if (isset($ss_license) && $ss_license == '' ) {

$lic = $this->lmgr->license_status();
if ($lic[0]==1) {
$this->updateOption('ss_license',$currentTime);
return true;
} else {
return false;

and change the last false to true.

One way to Null.
Navigate to the admin directory and open the settings file.
Find the lines
if (isset($ss_license) && $ss_license == '' ) {

$lic = $this->lmgr->license_status();
if ($lic[0]==1) {
$this->updateOption('ss_license',$currentTime);
return true;
} else {
return false;

and change the last false to true.
Not sure ! all of plugins are licence checker code for example site setting pro are Licencemanager.php file in Imgr folder ! you must to desactivate the update checker code etc ..... Sans titre.png

Not sure ! all of plugins are licence checker code for example site setting pro are Licencemanager.php file in Imgr folder ! you must to desactivate the update checker code etc ..... Sans titre.png
Changing the 'false' to 'true' bypasses the need to input a license code.

Changing the 'false' to 'true' bypasses the need to input a license code.
This works fine in some plugins, but it's not always enough.

For example, WP Ultimo CartFlows Integration without entering a license key does not create new products in Woocommerce based on plans in WP Ultimo, as it should be. And without this mechanics, this plugin is useless.

Friend, can you help with the complete hacking of the plugin WP Ultimo:CartFlows Integration ?

This works fine in some plugins, but it's not always enough.

For example, WP Ultimo CartFlows Integration without entering a license key does not create new products in Woocommerce based on plans in WP Ultimo, as it should be. And without this mechanics, this plugin is useless.

Friend, can you help with the complete hacking of the plugin WP Ultimo:CartFlows Integration ?
Have you tried changing line 482 to True in admin setting file? Or try deleting lines 490-511 and 513.

Have you tried changing line 482 to True in admin setting file? Or try deleting lines 490-511 and 513.
Yes, I changed line 482 and it didn't help. Products based on WP Ultimo plans have not appeared in Woocommerce.
And after deleting lines 490-511 and 513, the control panel stopped opening at all

NULLED
Didn't check all of them but seems to work.

Attachments

• waas-pro-package-1.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 33
  • waas-pro-package-2.zip
    15 MB · Views: 34
  • Love
Reactions: novagoesboom
Thanks for this! Anyone have the Learndash White Label, please?

Happy to trade for other plugins, I have several genuine licenses (I bought, no resell)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock