• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v5.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
how you made this subscription option, please share with the community
This is just frontend, I am yet to implement payment gateway, I dont think its a good idea to share incomplete code as it might confuse others so once I finish the payment gateway I will definitely share it with the community, but in the meentime If anybody wants to help me they can dm

This is just frontend, I am yet to implement payment gateway, I dont think its a good idea to share incomplete code as it might confuse others so once I finish the payment gateway I will definitely share it with the community, but in the meentime If anybody wants to help me they can dm
Also, you can create a thread regarding the Modification of MPWA MD V4.0.0
so many users can make collab and share their thoughts

Reactions: average_coder
For shared hosting, in cPanel search for Terminal (If this option isn't available then request this with your host)

The following commands will help you remove the symbolic link from the public folder:
1. Goto public folder
Code:
cd public

2. Remove storage folder by
Code:
rm storage

3. After removing the symbolic link change directory to the main folder using
Code:
cd ..

4. Now create the symbolic link with the following command:
Code:
php artisan storage:link

After running the command successfully, you should get the following message
The [public/storage] directory has been linked.

5. Finally enter this url
Code:
http://your domain name/generate

You should see '0' as response
hi,
i tried using this but my file link getting weird, its become https://mydomain/mydomain/storage/files/1/62556df41c1d9.png

i got 2 domain in the link where it should be

Good evening friends
please, I have a problem

When I want to make a campaign with a list of contacts, here is the result I get (see image)

my contact list has between 500 and 4000 contacts per month

is it because of the number of contacts?

I post here to see if some people have the same problem

Capture d’écran 2022-08-18 155558.png

Good evening friends
please, I have a problem

When I want to make a campaign with a list of contacts, here is the result I get (see image)

my contact list has between 500 and 4000 contacts per month

is it because of the number of contacts?

I post here to see if some people have the same problem

Capture d’écran 2022-08-18 155558.png

try go to setting and generate new API key and the number of the blast

Reactions: krissiank
Hi
Hope you all good.
Thanks for all members to share there solutions and help new members to solve issues on this project
It will be great if any member can share this all solutions implemented in project and share working script with all solutions with the community so that other members can get the script with all solutions
Thanks In Advance.

Reactions: krissiank
Does this application has a Que system
I mean to say that when we send many messages using Api some messages do not deliver I don't know why
Can anyone help me?

sometimes my campaigns are not working, is there a new version ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock