• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v5.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Friends, I bought the original version, but I don't know how to configure node.js in aaPanel. Who provides this type of paid service?

Reactions: davigasperin2
If found bugs :
We cannot blast message to same number on contact list even the name is different
Could u find the solution @Morehere
Glad if u can help solve the problem :)
The current scenario working as blasting the text message to the unique number which are in the contact list. Here text msg template will be same for all unique number at that scheduled time. How come you will send msg to two same number with different name in the same scheduled time?.

If I did get you, please elaborate it.

Hello guys please tell me what is the time limit for making whatsapp bulk in the application and what is the maximum number of Maximal Blast you suggest me

Reactions: darshh88
Suggestion :
Create/modify some template messange can be edit or create new template and save it than can be loaded the template anytime when needed on blast message
New modification :
1. Create new message template
2. Load anywhere where message input field is available.
3. Add/Edit/Delete button for message template.

1653841251201.png

Last edited:
Zer01ne 2022-05-30 at 06.13.34.png

@Morehere I tried changing the port to 10000 and still, it's not working.
I have read all the comments and I didn't find any solution or maybe I didn't understand.
I use shared hosting.

in the console I'm getting this - socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=polling&t=O4Jh44v 503

Last edited:
Zer01ne 2022-05-30 at 06.13.34.png

@Morehere I tried changing the port to 10000 and still, it's not working.
I have read all the comments and I didn't find any solution or maybe I didn't understand.
I use shared hosting.
Did you check Nodejs Version?

on console - socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=polling&t=O4Jh44v 503

Zer01ne 2022-05-30 at 06.35.53.png

I don't have the option to upgrade the version.
Use Nodejs v14 or above. Request your host provider to update it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock