• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
hi, i have try the scheduler blast. but its, didn,t work.

schedule.JPG

I have try this cron type, but still not working well.
/usr/local/bin/php /path/to/mydomain/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null 2>&1
cd /path/to/mydomain/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null
curl "https://mydomain.com/schedule-run"

Ok a little example

=> Keyword is "hello"

=> Auto reply set to "admin here"

When someone send message containing word "hello" let say "hello admin" or " hello there" ( there is word hello on the message) that triggered to auto reply which is replied "admin here"
Hi,
I have made this to work as you wanted.
PM me.

1653295651758.png

Last edited:
ok bro no problem,
1653309197768.png
where i can change this sessions name bro ? i try in public_html/server/WaConnection.js and restart node but not work
You are at the right file. After changes restart NodeJs.

You are at the right file. After changes restart NodeJs.
1653309811579.png
first status connected after 5 minutes try reconnect, than if bot use in group first comment certain reconnect like that, do u have solution bro ?
because i try edit .env not work too
1653310031303.png

1653309811579.png
first status connected after 5 minutes try reconnect, than if bot use in group first comment certain reconnect like that, do u have solution bro ?
because i try edit .env not work too
1653310031303.png
Add sessions lifetime as = 525600 then run this command
Code:
php artisan config:clear
Then restart nodeJs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock