• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud

Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud V2.2.7 - Nulled

No permission to download
@Modsauc3 I downloaded the script from the link and after installing it asks me for a purchase key. Any help on how to go about it? Thank you.

Attachments

• Null.JPG
    Null.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 41
Open: /app/Http/Controllers/General/SetupWizardController.php

replace (l48 to l61):

PHP:
    public function verify_purchase_code(Request $request)
    {
        // Check setup status
        if ($this->get_setup_status()) abort(410, 'Gone');

// Verify purchase code
        $response = Http::get('https://verify.vuefilemanager.com/api/verify-code/' . $request->purchaseCode);

if ($response->successful()) {
            return $response;
        }

return response('Purchase code is invalid.', 400);
    }

with:

PHP:
    public function verify_purchase_code(Request $request)
    {
        return 'fazf4afz4zf4randomstring';
    }

and voila this is nulled.

Reactions: Simbaa and smalok
Thanks, man, it worked. Just need to find the extended license, it's currently on a regular license. Cheeers!

Then I must have done something wrong because the license says "regular". Any installation instructions that I should follow?

Re-installed it multiple times but still getting regular license.

Attachments

• reg.PNG
    reg.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 48
Despite what License type says you will notice that you get all of the premium add-ons, Private git from which I get this source from is only for extended licenses

Reactions: Gitdev
Hi guys, how did you guys managed to install the script? after i have uploaded the files on my server, i cannot access it as when i hit my url i get a 404 error, is there a link i should visit after uploading the files? like example.com/install? thnaks

Hi guys, how did you guys managed to install the script? after i have uploaded the files on my server, i cannot access it as when i hit my url i get a 404 error, is there a link i should visit after uploading the files? like example.com/install? thnaks
Did you read the readme first?

Reactions: Master Chief
I used his tutorial to install on Debian vps

I even managed to install it on shared hosting. Pretty straightforward. Let me know if you are on shared hosting if not then follow the link tutorial provided by @Modsauc3

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock