• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VPS Hosting Recommendations

Gitgitau

Jan 25, 2021
Guys, I have a question. How many scripts or woo-commerce stores can you run comfortably on this VPS plan? If I can get an estimate of each(scripts/woo-commerce stores). Thank you. EDIT: I am using Hostinger.com

reso.JPG

Last edited:
It all depends on how heavy/busy your sites are. Say for some reason you decided to use WooCommerce for a 10,000 SKU store with 1,000,000 hits a day with thousands of concurrent users... you'd be insane to think this VPS plan is up to the task. But if you had 100 WooCommerce stores with 5 products each and only 10 hits a day per site? A well-optimized setup should be able to handle it.

tl;dr: It depends.

It all depends on how heavy/busy your sites are. Say for some reason you decided to use WooCommerce for a 10,000 SKU store with 1,000,000 hits a day with thousands of concurrent users... you'd be insane to think this VPS plan is up to the task. But if you had 100 WooCommerce stores with 5 products each and only 10 hits a day per site? A well-optimized setup should be able to handle it.

tl;dr: It depends.
This is my current statistics with one woo-commerce site with less than a hundred daily visitors. I also have installed a URL shortener script, Qr menu script, and some static HTML websites.
screencapture-cpanel-hostinger-vps-statistics-id-52966400-2021-05-14-14_01_06.png

You seem to have a lot of things going on. What exactly is in your WordPress site aside from WooCommerce? Are all your stuff optimized (including the non-WordPress things)? In any case, check your processes, identify which ones are the culprit for very high CPU usage, then take action accordingly. Bear in mind you have access to 1 CPU core @ 2.4GHz so this is obviously a limiting factor here as well.

You seem to have a lot of things going on. What exactly is in your WordPress site aside from WooCommerce? Are all your stuff optimized (including the non-WordPress things)? In any case, check your processes, identify which ones are the culprit for very high CPU usage, then take action accordingly. Bear in mind you have access to 1 CPU core @ 2.4GHz so this is obviously a limiting factor here as well.
I have tried checking it using top command but I haven't gotten anything tangible. Is there an easier method to check individual usage? I am new to all these VPS thing.

Not many. 1GB of memory is very low.

If you will use a lot of scripts, you need atleast 4GB RAM Minimium.. 8GB RAMwill be fine.
And of course 3/4 cores minimium, 6 cores will be good.

What you expect with those hardware? 1GB is not good.. Is only good for small websites.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock