• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Voila Taxi Booking Script - A Complete Clone of UBER

zacman

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone have Voila Taxi Booking Script - A Complete Clone of UBER. I would appreciate this so much.

Reactions: Jaezex
This script has many issues, I have spoken to the owner Rupen once, even he admitted himself that you need to pay to fix all those issues. So stay away from it.

Anyone have Voila Taxi Booking Script - A Complete Clone of UBER. I would appreciate this so much.
hello i have voila script rebuilt and fixed up 100% working fine with no bugs and no errors tested and working on php 7.4 ready for deployment u can send me a private message and we discuess more about the costing ill give u full open source code

hello i have voila script rebuilt and fixed up 100% working fine with no bugs and no errors tested and working on php 7.4 ready for deployment u can send me a private message and we discuess more about the costing ill give u full open source code

Mr. Viçosa This script has many issues, I have spoken to the owner Rupen once, even he admitted himself that you need to pay to fix all those issues. So stay away from it.

please revert me

I have valuated script like V3Cube, AppScript , VoilaCabs, Taximobility, omninos , and here are my findings.

V3Cube – One of the oldest taxi clone’s script, UI is great but code quality and backend stack is average. Their backends are PHP ( Code ignitor framework) also they have use pubnub for real-time event’s,. which will add huge hidden cost when you scale. Good for POC projects. Companies core focus is only Cloning and their focus is to deliver apps in volume.

AppScript – Code quality is good. Backend stacks is good. Binded strictly with Amazon services like SNS/SNQ. Use Kafka to dispatch Jobs and event’s. Their API’s backend is node js along with Admin panel in PHP , to a level this makes sense. App is good.

Voila Cab’s – Code quality is Great. Since last 4 years about 12-15 Engineers are working on this product. Owner of the script claimed that their performance benchmark’s are near UBER/OLA in terms of speed and quality ( I have found the same after testing their demo’s). New UX V3.0 almost resembles UBER along with 2 big addon features, Rentals and Outstation. More ever they have few high-end algorithms running in backend which brings the operational cost down. Their tech stack matches UBER Engineering stack. Company is only interested in dealing with Enterprise customer’s / B2B Fleets. They also offer large addons for Delivery,UBER Busines/ B2B Corporates , P2P Bookings and much more. Their dispatch panel is also promising and works well.

Taximobility - Their code quality is different for every vendor’s. Again we have found their API’s in PHP , which misses the edge over Node. UI is good and their team is also 150+ working on different scripts. Good dispatch panel.

Omninos – Good UI, Don’t have any info about their codes. Overall straightforward UI/UX. Does the job. Haven’t found any clients so far using this or no much details obtained from owner. Has too many clone listed on their website it seems they have too many products and company mostly deal with clone script only. Missing dispatch panel in their demo link's.

Feel free to post your finding about more scripts.

I have valuated script like V3Cube, AppScript , VoilaCabs, Taximobility, omninos , and here are my findings.

V3Cube – One of the oldest taxi clone’s script, UI is great but code quality and backend stack is average. Their backends are PHP ( Code ignitor framework) also they have use pubnub for real-time event’s,. which will add huge hidden cost when you scale. Good for POC projects. Companies core focus is only Cloning and their focus is to deliver apps in volume.

AppScript – Code quality is good. Backend stacks is good. Binded strictly with Amazon services like SNS/SNQ. Use Kafka to dispatch Jobs and event’s. Their API’s backend is node js along with Admin panel in PHP , to a level this makes sense. App is good.

Voila Cab’s – Code quality is Great. Since last 4 years about 12-15 Engineers are working on this product. Owner of the script claimed that their performance benchmark’s are near UBER/OLA in terms of speed and quality ( I have found the same after testing their demo’s). New UX V3.0 almost resembles UBER along with 2 big addon features, Rentals and Outstation. More ever they have few high-end algorithms running in backend which brings the operational cost down. Their tech stack matches UBER Engineering stack. Company is only interested in dealing with Enterprise customer’s / B2B Fleets. They also offer large addons for Delivery,UBER Busines/ B2B Corporates , P2P Bookings and much more. Their dispatch panel is also promising and works well.

Taximobility - Their code quality is different for every vendor’s. Again we have found their API’s in PHP , which misses the edge over Node. UI is good and their team is also 150+ working on different scripts. Good dispatch panel.

Omninos – Good UI, Don’t have any info about their codes. Overall straightforward UI/UX. Does the job. Haven’t found any clients so far using this or no much details obtained from owner. Has too many clone listed on their website it seems they have too many products and company mostly deal with clone script only. Missing dispatch panel in their demo link's.

V3 doesn't only work with pubnub you can choose to work with socketio of free level, it is also possible with maps module to replace google maps with several free alternatives.

Reactions: Jenie

Can you send me the Voila Cab’s price?

I don't understand why use questionable taxi services if there are reviews in which people write their experience of using the services. Once again I re-read uber reviews and understand that it is better to use what has already been tried over the years.

When we define a clear scope of work and all sprints are defined, companies won't charge you extra unless there is a scope change or a big feature requested. I have no personal experience dealing with voilacabs or v3cube or mtribes . I just valuated their products. But this companies have invested a lot to build this kind of apps and they cannot afford playing games.

When you say hidden fees, are you saying that the developers charge fees after you have purchased their script for your business?
I can suggest to try with SaaS model. There are good companies who can offer SaaS

1, Auto Cab
2. iCabbi
3. Taxi caller
4. Voila Cabs
5. M tribes

These are promising SaaS Player who have been running promising fleets for their customer's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock