• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v3.2

No permission to download
Does anyone need unitheme 2, from version 4.11.5 to latest version? Since the old topic has been closed, I have not submitted a new thread.

Doses anyone has a Cart-Power Power statistics version 2 for Multi-Vendor Ultimate that can share? I can share with you the other addons that I have.
Hello, what addons do you have!! and do you have a vivashop multi-vendor 2 3.12 or UniTheme2 multivendor ? I'll share with you the Cscart multi-vendor ultimate v4.16.2

Hi, can anyone share Power Blog Version 2.21 from cart-power? For anyone that can share, I would share the latest version of Vivashop.

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone share Power Blog Version 2.21 from cart-power? For anyone that can share, I would share the latest version of Vivashop.
CP Power Blog Version 2.21 (not NULLED). If anybody have time to NULL and know how to do it — please null and share nulled version

Attachments

• cp-power-blog-2.21-untouched.zip
    455.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: admamy
Hi, can anyone share the following from Cart Power?

Hide Customer Info From Vendor
Hide Products Without Images
Roistat Integration: Business Analytics
Google Product Ratings and Customer Reviews
Extended Product and Order Statistics

Hide Customer Info From Vendor
Hide Products Without Images
Roistat Integration: Business Analytics
Google Product Ratings and Customer Reviews

Extended Product and Order Statistics

Untouched version (not Nulled)

Attachments

• cp-hide-products-1.5.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
  • cp-hide-customer-info-1.0.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
  • cp-extended-statistic-2.0.zip
    61.6 KB · Views: 15
  • cp-google-reviews-2.0.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 14
  • cp-roistat-1.4.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: admamy
You said if anyone share you will share latest version of vivashop, now you have it can you at least share now? thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock