• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VirusTotal - FALSE POSITIVE - Sangfor Engine Zero

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Right Folks,

I'm getting fed up with dealing with this...

VirusTotal recently added a new detection engine called Sangfor Engine Zero which is some Chinese company that for some reason detects a "virus/malware" in about 90% of stuff.

THESE ARE ALWAYS FALSE POSITIVES.

For example look at this...here is my genuine Elementor Pro downloaded directly from the Elementor site....

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Another example, go to GitHub and download the Lottie Web Source Code Zip file (which is from AirBnB for fricks sake) and check that VT too and you will see the same thing (thanks to @Mscv50 for that one).

So stop freaking out people and claiming that any nulled stuff from @Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @NullMaster has viruses as this simply is not the case!!!!

Right Folks,

VirusTotal recently added a new detection engine called Sangfor Engine Zero which is some Chinese company that for some reason detects a "virus/malware" in about 90% of stuff.

For example look at this...here is my genuine Elementor Pro downloaded directly from the Elementor site....

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Another example, go to GitHub and download the Lottie Web Source Code Zip file (which is from AirBnB for fricks sake) and check that VT too and you will see the same thing (thanks to @Mscv50 for that one).

So stop freaking out people and claiming that any nulled stuff from @Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @NullMaster has viruses as this simply is not the case!!!!

You will find the same source code "lottie" from github in Elementor Pro :
\wp-content\plugins\elementor-pro\assets\lib\lottie\lottie.js

You will find the same source code "lottie" from github in Elementor Pro :
\wp-content\plugins\elementor-pro\assets\lib\lottie\lottie.js
Yep I'd seen that

I almost rejected a code from developer due to this. My developer send me code in rar file and when I scanned it with virustotal it gave the same error. The developer told me he is using icons from github and the rest he developed from scratch. Certainly wasted my 3-4 hours

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
I almost rejected a code from developer due to this. My developer send me code in rar file and when I scanned it with virustotal it gave the same error. The developer told me he is using icons from github and the rest he developed from scratch. Certainly wasted my 3-4 hours
Believe me, it's driving us crazy here on the forum. 90% of scans come back positive! :)

I am getting this in all files, i test some old files downloaded from here as well. This is Divi theme, i tested both old and new. I am not able to find the file in which they are detecting this. can someone check?

1607674874101.png

wow I am glad I cam across this thread, literally just uploaded first file to vt and there it was in black and white - one engine detected this file - Sangfor Engine Zero. I will ingore it from now on I think.

Should be stickied to every board in cases someone misses this

Reactions: Babak
sometimes js even XML file consider as virus or malware it just a false postive

Edit: just saw the official website https://www.sangfor.com/innovations/engine-zero.html they claim it was AI engine with machine learning so it basically learning things on Virustotal do how to detect the virus

if you guys don't know about virustotal is an online classroom for antivirus so they can use the data to find virus more effieclty and improve their product

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
May be it's using Signature based detection so it's giving false positive. Here in our forum Null Masters edit code to activate the licence/plugin.

No need to worry. This is a trusted community.

Reactions: AlexRazor
Right Folks,

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Thanks for the info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock