• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Virus Alert

My whole website was made out of babiato themes and plugins and I started getting that redirection issues as well. Had to make and static version of the website and publish it. Anyways I have the WordPress version just to edit and create the static version. The moment I publish it in the main domain, it gets hacked. no problem with hosting the same WP in other domains. If anyone needs to do the forensics, I can provide a copy.

I use babiato plugins on my site and as long as I have wordfence installed and running I have not gotten hacked. Maybe you should put a firewall plugin like that on your sites as well. It has helped me and all my clients sites stop attacks.

Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.
Please admin look into this issue.

Thank you. :)
make sure about file permissions of your server and suggest to install this plugin for security https://babia.to/resources/wordfence-wordpress-security-plugin.2699/

Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.
Please admin look into this issue.

Thank you. :)
Sometimes when the Babiato version is not updated yet, someone posts a zip file in the comments with the latest version. NEVER install stuff from random users without virus checking it and first installing on a staging site.
The only problem I ever had was from a comment section zip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock