• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Virus Alert

need more proof :D
I had the same experience with a wprocket plugin i downloaded in decmber....all of a sudden my website started redirecting to all sorts of weird sites.....it was definately the wprocket, i created a test site was fine for 2 days and the moment i uploaded the wprocket the next day the site started to redirect

I had the same experience with a wprocket plugin i downloaded in decmber....all of a sudden my website started redirecting to all sorts of weird sites.....it was definately the wprocket, i created a test site was fine for 2 days and the moment i uploaded the wprocket the next day the site started to redirect
I'm using wp rocket for 1 years with out problem

Reactions: miyojin
YOU AND ANYONE WHO WILL BE REPORTING VIRUS WITH BABIATO's RESOURCES SHARED BY THE TEAM PLEASE SEND US YOUR WORDPRESS LOGIN AS WELL AS FTP/CPANEL DETAILS . WE WILL CHECK IF THOSE RESOURCES TRULY BELONGS TO BABIATO OR NOT . IF WE FIND A SINGLE CODE LINE FROM ANY SCRIPT BELONG TO ANY OTHER WEBSITES WE WILL STRIP DOWN ALL SHITS . . .

@TassieNZ @medw1311 @ELLIO7 @patrocle @slvrsteele @tuton012 IF ANY REPORTER (EXISTING or UPCOMING COMPLAINT ABOUT BABIATO RESOURCES WITHOUT ANY PROOF AND JUST BY ADDING A NEWBORN BABY WEBSITE'S LINK AND DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE DETAILS . .

JUST TRASH THOSE GARBAGE THREADS . . .

YOU MAY GO FOR TRASHING THOSE NEW MEMBERS AS WELL OPTIONALLY
:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I LOVE THAT BABIATO TEAM. NULL MASTERS <3

I LOVE THAT BABIATO TEAM. NULL MASTERS <3

IM IN NO WAY TRASHING ANYONE, I am merely pointing out that I too experienced a problem with a plugin. I stopped using the plugin. As for babiato this is an amazing site and i have only had a good experiences....If you want me to leave the site then please let the admin advise me so but dont go on the defensive and act all crazy

• Love
Reactions: johnyblack
Don't know where this is coming from; I have been using WP Rocket from here for the longest time, I really would need concrete proof of the same to believe in it.

Do you happen to know the version number of this 'infected' WP-Rocket? Looking at the update history for December, @TassieNZ - a highly credible member - provided the file and not some random 1 post only person.

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
It's because you enable Cloudflare in wp-rocket. Try to disable cloudflare function in wp-rocket. Somehow the hacker could find the loophole when you are using cloudflare in wp-rocket. My website is good after I changed to litespeed rather than wp-rocket if I want to use cloudflare.

IM IN NO WAY TRASHING ANYONE, I am merely pointing out that I too experienced a problem with a plugin. I stopped using the plugin. As for babiato this is an amazing site and i have only had a good experiences....If you want me to leave the site then please let the admin advise me so but dont go on the defensive and act all crazy
Just so you know, any of my versions are nulled directly from a purchased copy and my nulling certainly has no bugs! Therefore, if it was mine you would need to ask the Developer! :)

It would be handy to know what version you are referring to please. :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
You show respect and this is good. Have a nice day

Well could be many things. You say its definitely those plugins, but are you sure? Did you check? Did you test? Also people need to understand even with no malicious intent on babiato's end plugins are not 100% exploit proof. Hackers and scum are always looking for a way to exploit WordPress plugins you could download a clean plugin from here or the actual WordPress repository and have someone exploit something in them to spam your site. The more popular the plugin the more people are looking for a way to exploit them. Do your research, stay vigilant, and set up the needed security when operating WordPress based websites.

you can download and unzip the plugin and check it by yourself check one by one the lines of the code and besure before upload it. babiato is the most trusted forum from others out there. trust with closed eyes. i have downloaded many plugins from other blog/sites clean them from php shells RFI exploits and then upload it. Love babiato and their work. Pure trust!!!

People also need to learn the definition of what a "virus" is. Viruses are self-replicating. If it doesn't copy itself from one server to another to another, its not a virus...
Malware would be the term the OP is thinking of.

Majority of wordpress plugins have poor coding issues, even the wordpress company itself warns people using only the core if possible, nulled versions may not be the issue but the original code might have security flaws.

Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.
Please admin look into this issue.

Right now I have the same problem and I only download or buy from this page

i design website fot like 10++years only babiato have clean resource, coz i always check nulled scipts file by file so far babiato is the best clean nulled resource, you better check other plugin, and check your hosting not got hacked, sometimes in shared hosting, if 1 web on that shared host got hacked, the hacker can go to other, and some official premium plugin also have bug go check them, i read few days ago some elementor addos can be exploited

I think i found the problem, maybe another plugin time ago... steal my password from server, and the hacker was login in the wp installation whit and admin user, i installed the plugins again but block the hacker ip address, and everything its OK

I think i found the problem, maybe another plugin time ago... steal my password from server, and the hacker was login in the wp installation whit and admin user, i installed the plugins again but block the hacker ip address, and everything its OK
Before spamming confirm your resources source and if you found any virus then mention the links with specified & detailed proofs, cause all the resources here are verified by our Admin before getting uploaded. No one who were using Babiato resources find virus in their system unless they haven't used any other GPL sites resources. Please be sure before commenting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock