• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Virus Alert

One thing i have learned in this forum, people with the tag "Trusted Uploader" are indeed trusted uploaders.

I have been using resources from babiato for a while, everything is fine.

"Pwease , help me i got vIrUs from babiato", give us the proofs, mods will handle the rest.

Reactions: WolfAgen
another drama queen

My website has been attacked by malware and even I do not have time to fix it. I can only point out who was affected by. On that basis, I have shared with you the last plug-in I used.I hereby report this to the administrator of this forum. They will take care of it. Avoid words that insult me.

Note: even I am downloading from Babiato. many of my plugins from BABIATO and directly i am downloading from babak.

* Even I don't have any personal issue for the drama I don't get anything by this

* I don't tell that those uploaders purposely insert malware or scripts. i had to let know that there will be back door of those plugins.

First steps to do is to make a copy of your website and db (removing sensitive info like db credentials and admin logins) then make an archive and share it with Babiato staff. It will be analyzed. But keep in mind that developers are not security experts and it's easy to miss a flaw that makes specific plugins or themes vulnerable. I know the case of a developer that inserted itself a backdoor into his script that he activates in case of finding the use of nulled version of his script. Also your host can be vulnerable if you use shared hosting not enough protected then any other site from that server can spread the malware. But yeah, it's easier to point fingers.

Some time ago I noticed a virus in the Themes (plugins), there is no virus when you download the theme, but when you install required plugins for the theme, there was a different source for the plugins and the plugins were infected.

So basically the theme is virus-free, but when you choose to download the plugins for the theme, you download a plugin infected with the virus :) Smart Trick so be careful.

• Wow
Reactions: amit338 and hacgiay
Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.
Please admin look into this issue.

Thank you. :)

Image 2.png is server side verification.
This is a problem created by you.
Why this issue?: Your unusual activity or server use.

I had this exact situation with duplicator pro plugin. But it was downloaded from other website or someone else in this forum, I can't remember for sure.

Since then, I have used Babak's shares without any problems.

This exact same scenario happened to me too using Duplicator Pro from another site. Never Babiato

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock