• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress

Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress v5.0

No permission to download
Reactions: ali78 and tisna98
Babak updated Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress with a new update entry:

Vinkmag Theme v3.6

Download Vinkmag v3.6 - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress Nulled Free
v3.6 (2021-09-08)

# Fix: Rest API error fix
# Fix: Category list widget error fix
# Fix: Added sticky sidebar option
# Fix: Post grid widget blog description issue fix
# Update: Header Footer, Mega Menu and Essential plugin updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress with a new update entry:

Vinkmag Theme v4.0

Download Vinkmag v4.0 - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress Nulled Free
v4.0 (2021-11-14)

* Added : Speed optimization for desktop and mobile devices
* Added : SEO optimized
* Added : Accessibility improved
* Added : Best practices improved
* Fix : Fatal Error on plugin delete
* Fix : Demo content error issue
* Fix : header footer, mega menu plugin issue fix
* Fix : Social Link issue
* Fix : Banner image option for individual blog

Hallo brother

why can't unyson be activated, a fatal error message appears
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/u4437453/public_html/bssys/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/core/components/backend.php on line 1111
I'm confused, where is the problem? anyone can help me

bonushitz updated Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress with a new update entry:

Updated to V4.3 Untouched Vinkmag - AMP Newspaper Magazine WordPress Theme

Version V4.3 (2022-03-11)
*Fix: Elementor not loading when Header Footer Plugin active
*Fix: Register control deprecated error
*Fix: Slider not working after wordpress latest update
*Update: Header Footer and Mega Menu plugin updated

If you like the resource or it helps you, please like/upvote or comment. It would really helps me too. Thank you.

Requirement to get password : account must be at least 31 days old
View hidden content is available for registered users!

found a nulled version 4.7, but something' wrong with this theme, it has bugs, and ads would not show not even a test text, i suggest moving to other themes , trust me dont waste ur time, plus many other bugs, like when u save changes on theme optios they wont reflect no matter what, the header and footer are buggy , import demo is not the same as u see on website, long story short this theme is not really updated.
also not really sure if this theme caused this , but my hosting scan notified me about a virus on my directory, precisely in wp-content/plugins/mplugin.php, when i went to check for it i downloaded it first and opened on text editor, i saw it was a 'plugin' to display ads, and i dont remember to have installed any plugin to show ads(talking about it) be careful when u install a nulled version of plugins on ur site , especialy those like ad inserter pro!
so, i deleted that file there was another file in same directory named adminsip.txt, deleted both!

i recommend everyone to know/recognize the default wordpress directory list like fodlers and files, therefore it would be easier for you to recognize unknown files added by malicious plugins or being a victim of these nulled plugins, what i did - downloaded the wordpress original package and inspected the directories comparing with the one's on my site, so yah it helps ... nothing found different but that plugin no idea how it got in there!

i gave a lil search on google `mplugin.php` and found this:
mplugin.php is a hidden script written by aerin Singh, it execute ads on your site without your permission and steal your credentials . so beware of this hidden ..

read this article on wordpress

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock