• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VidMov - v1.1.9-Video WordPress Theme

Newest version
(nulled)
Version 1.5.1 (07/18/2022)
- Fixed: [Fatal Error] when disabling the Cast & variant module.
- Fixed: [Wrong CSS class] Automatically adjust the size of the video to fit the player size [For self-hosted videos].

Reactions: xinhnhatvn
Please can someone update this thread with the latest version of vidmov. Version 1.5.x or anything later than 1.1.9

You're here asking for someone to share version 1.5x and yet you're asking for people to WhatsApp you or email you for version 1.4xx ? hmmm....strange world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I will attach it to this reply. Please note that I did not obtain this directly from codecanyon. I obtained it on yukapo.
Just in case you want to use it for production... the responsibility to ensure the code is clean is totally on you o. (I did not tamper anything. I got it exactly like this from yukapo)
Someone should confirm the version too. I could have uploaded an 1.1.9 but if I did...I would correct it if you call my attention to it.
thank you for great share, but now this theme update to version 1.5.8, can you share this bro.

Thread closed as resource not verified.

If anybody has this themselves, then please add as a resource and not simply upload here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock