• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) 02 February 2024

No permission to download
500 error is basically at server level error and laravel throws it normally for permission issue. You can PM me , i will check it if you could not resolve it . But first you must see at logs for 500 internal server error. do check permission of files & folder and also .htaccess file.
Ok I managed, and I found something in the .env file (debug), I set it to true, after he talking about SQL .. I searched a little bit and when creating .. I don't know why he didn't take the BDD_HOST, suddenly, it didn't work, but mtn that I changed it works!

Update?

Change Log​

07 September 2021

- Laravel Version 8
- Actor, Director Section Added
- Promocode and Watchlist Features Added
- Trailer and Content Rating Option
- Video View Count Added
- Upcoming Movies and Shows
- Menu(Movies, Shows, Sports, LiveTV) Show/Hide Form Admin
- Bugs Fixed

yes this good script, but the new version is already update from codecanyon, every one have the update files? please

Update?

Change Log​

07 September 2021

- Laravel Version 8
- Video View Count Added
- Bugs Fixed
i have purchased both portal and android app, but i need someone who can null the portal so i can share.

@ChintanBhat bro are you there?

thanks very much work fine A+ thanks
Dear Friends
I downloaded zip file and extracted...

Step 1. I tried to copy all files and folder from Video_Script folder to public_html folder on my hostinger server...but its not working.

Step 2. Then I tried to Copy all Files and Folders from Public folder to Public_html Folder on Hostinger Server still its not working...

Kindlly guide me how to install on hostinger server

Dear Friends

Kindly Help Me ...

I successfully install video-streaming-portal V1.1 but unfortunately my contact us form is not working and throwing 500 Server Error Please guide me what to do ?

Regards
Hemendra Kulkarni

Is this nulled ?
Because , it is asking for License.
It shows incorrect on any random no.

Hi can anyone guide me how to install this php script
i am using xampp for now but i am getting nothing image attached below plzz anyone help me

1640969672554.png

and version app android?
Video Streaming Android App (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)
Hello,
a query when making the app I think it is not necessary to include ads, because if it is a website for subscriptions the android application should not have ads they are annoying, there is a video that shows how to configure the android app in android studio, I know there is one web documentation but it is not the same as explaining it in a video????

Does anyone have the last version?

Change Log​

07 September 2021

- Laravel Version 8
- Video View Count Added
- Bugs Fixed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock