• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) 02 February 2024

No permission to download
Thanks its work, but i've license code problem now.. Does latest version is already nulled??

Try this methode :
ok I find to fix the problem of install

1 - Go to public/ and manual install DB database.sql
2 - Delete install folder
3 - Log in in website
username: [email protected]
pass: admin

Or this this one :
https://mega.nz/file/6w8AlaCQ#-bQ6BdpwXezYtb_uR4FLvvo1VhM9iRnFb3yhTrGliBQ

license and user you can write anything you want, after install completed

Open :
app/Http/Controllers/IndexController.php

REMOVE :

if(!$this->alreadyInstalled()) {
return redirect('public/install');
}

Brother, im sorry to asking help again. how do i change this dialog as image attached to some dialog i wanted ?
yy66.jpg

either footer.blade.php and change line 49 if you wish to hard code it

OR

words.php and change line 395 and 396 in you're respective languages.

I can't install it! It requires verify license! Also I will be needed help later! Can I talk with you in inbox? If you don't mind please 🥺
Here is your patch for nulling the web panel also.

Purchase Code: ENTER ANYTHING!!

Enjoy! 😉

Attachments

• patch-install-chintanb.zip
    46.5 KB · Views: 225
hi I am trying to modify the homepage. I need to change the sliders to show just 3 columns (3 video per line). I tried css but it didn work. please help

Any one has sep 7, 2021 update? older version has bugs in payment gateway as many transactions are successful but subscription is not successful.

Hey i have error 500, i can see just install page, not other.. help me @ChintanBhat please.. :(

500 error is basically at server level error and laravel throws it normally for permission issue. You can PM me , i will check it if you could not resolve it . But first you must see at logs for 500 internal server error. do check permission of files & folder and also .htaccess file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock