• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Android App (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Android App (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) 1.5

No permission to download

Rudra007

Jan 3, 2023
itspathanofficial submitted a new resource:

Video Streaming Android App (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) - Video Streaming Android App (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Android App is to develop your entertainment networks such as movies, English & Hindi Web Series,English Shows, Hindi Shows and Sports. The most desirable type of entertainment with million movies, web series of English and Hindi and TV shows. You can watch short films, documentaries, live streaming, sports. One can gaze at a highly flexible media streaming platform.

Read more about this resource...

my app stuck on splash screen. I am already put base url properly but still stuck on splash screen Please give me solution.
Also add proper package name in admin panel but still not working. give me solution

Change Log​

14 December 2022

- New Updated UI
- Added Suppport for unlimited sections in home page
- Added Ad Network (StartApp,Facebook,AppLovin's MAX,Wortise)
- Added Payment Gateway (Instamojo, PayUMoney, Flutterwave, Paytm and Cashfree)
- Updated SDK to 31
- Supports Android 12
- Updated Libraries
- Fixed Bugs
- Document Updated

14 December 2022

- New Updated UI
- Added Suppport for unlimited sections in home page
- Added Ad Network (StartApp,Facebook,AppLovin's MAX,Wortise)
- Added Payment Gateway (Instamojo, PayUMoney, Flutterwave, Paytm and Cashfree)
- Updated SDK to 31
- Supports Android 12
- Updated Libraries
- Fixed Bugs
- Document Updated

UPDATE FILE (ANDOID AND WEBSITE)UPLOAD ANY ONE PLZ

hello, can someone tell me the way to translate the whole app?

Reactions: qina
Thank you but YouTube live is not working

Android YouTube API "An error occurred while initializing YouTube player"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock