• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Verve - High-Style WordPress Theme

Verve - High-Style WordPress Theme 6.6

No permission to download

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
guguk submitted a new resource:

Verve - High-Style WordPress Theme - Download Verve - High-Style WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 14758884

verve.jpg

Download Verve - High-Style WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 14758884

Main Features
  • Carousel Navigation
  • Multiple menu bar display options
  • Completely flexible footer. Turn ON/OFF, add a page before/after and add/remove sidebar content
  • One-click install sample content. Get all (or just some!) of the pages that we carefully crafted for you. For copyright reasons, the images used during the process are...

Read more about this resource...

Please test and report back. If all working you can update your Resource.

Verve – High-Style WordPress Theme v5.0.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
Thank you so much nulling process working like a charm!
Just there have problem with their framework plugin . It says you should update 4.9.4 to 5.0 but already pointing folder has outdated version :)

Reactions: irekunenko
This template request licence code for completing install.
Anyone can null? @NullMaster @TassieNZ ?
Thank you so much nulling process working like a charm!
Just there have problem with their framework plugin . It says you should update 4.9.4 to 5.0 but already pointing folder has outdated version :)
Do you have a legitimate license for this? If so, update the verve_framework from within Wordpress and send it to me. Then I will add to the package. Otherwise can't help for the moment. :)

Reactions: guguk
Do you have a legitimate license for this? If so, update the verve_framework from within Wordpress and send it to me. Then I will add to the package. Otherwise can't help for the moment. :)
I'll check tomorrow and if available i can provide licence, thanks a lot :)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ I'm having issues installing the required plugin: Verve Framework. It refuses to activate. When I click on manual download link, it leads to 404 page:

Updating Plugin: Verve Framework​

Unpacking the update…
Installing the latest version…
Removing the old version of the plugin…
Plugin updated successfully.
Plugin not activated. A higher version of Verve Framework is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

If you are having trouble installing this plugin please click here to download the plugin and update/install it like any other plugin.

@TassieNZ I'm having issues installing the required plugin: Verve Framework. It refuses to activate. When I click on manual download link, it leads to 404 page:

Updating Plugin: Verve Framework​

Unpacking the update…
Installing the latest version…
Removing the old version of the plugin…
Plugin updated successfully.
Plugin not activated. A higher version of Verve Framework is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

If you are having trouble installing this plugin please click here to download the plugin and update/install it like any other plugin.
did you try manual install?
in Plugins folder there have also the framework plugin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock