• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vehica - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory

Vehica - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory v1.0.90

No permission to download
Hi Guys,

i have an issue with displaying images in the product card.
Listing are full of images but they're not diplayed on the home page.

Can you guys help me somehow?

Thanks in advance
Simone

Hi Guys,

i have an issue with displaying images in the product card.
Listing are full of images but they're not diplayed on the home page.

Can you guys help me somehow?

Thanks in advance
Simone
Hello.
I do not understand where the problem is, on the main screen the photos do not appear?

I have installed this theme in two websites, one about cars and the other I am doing now about bicycles, and it works perfectly.

See if you can upload a screenshot of the problem you say you have, but I'm inclined to believe that you haven't made the initial selection correctly, in my case it's "condition" "used" or "pre-owned" and from there you can see one or the other on the main screen.

you tell us

All the best.

Hi JAVI,

thanks very much for your quick answer.

Anyway the issue is on the main screen, the images do not appear (featured).

I have attached screenshots of the main page, the listing and the listing setup page.
I also use ALL, USED, and NEW

I hope this will help!

Thanks again
Kidly

Attachments

• listing setup.png
    listing setup.png
    694.8 KB · Views: 10
  • lisiting.png
    lisiting.png
    706.4 KB · Views: 10
  • main screen featured.png
    main screen featured.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi JAVI,

I have attached screenshots of the main page, the listing and the listing setup page.

I hope this will help!

Thanks again
Kidly

Hello.
I recommend that you go to the Vehica documentation website, it is very good and explains everything very well.

I imagine that you have already done it, so let's see those little problems that come up.

The "Featured" if I remember correctly, you have to configure it to appear in all users, otherwise it only appears when you insert cars with administrator privileges. That happened to me too.

I see that in the "Car single" design the photos appear but then on the main page they do not appear, I think it is the big problem you have, I cannot tell you anything about it, but surely you have had to touch something in the configuration of the design or translation, I translated it into Spanish and changed the names of the "Slugs (part or your site's URL) fields and not the search function, I did a new installation and that's when I detected the problem.

I put a screenshot of those fields which I recommend you do not touch or modify names.

Say hello to me.

Attachments

• vehica1.jpg
    vehica1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
  • vehica2.jpg
    vehica2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi JAVI,

I hope this will help!

Thanks again
Kidly
Hello.
I have a clean installation on a website of the vehica theme and I'm trying to see if I get your error and it doesn't.
The problem, if I'm not mistaken, is that the design of the main page doesn't show the photos of the cars, there the Card Type V1 design is used and you can choose from the V2 and V4 designs, those fields are from the Theme Vehica, you have I had to touch something so that the photos do not come out.

Try to use the V2 or V4 design if the same thing happens, to rule out that the error is there.

This field cannot be modified so that the photo does not appear. Unless you have touched something of the fields installed in Wordpress in the directory where you have that installation.

I can't help you more about that problem, I don't have that much knowledge.

If you find the error, tell me, I'm also interested in knowing it.

Luck.
All the best.

Attachments

• vehica3.jpg
    vehica3.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 3
  • vehica4.jpg
    vehica4.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 3
  • vehica5.jpg
    vehica5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi Javi,

I did really appreciate your help but unfortunately i've tried everything.

From card type to slugs. I believe that i've touched something that broke the link btw cards and listings.

Nothing to do but re-install. Do you know if I import the DEMO everything will be overwritten?

Much love

Hi Javi,

I did really appreciate your help but unfortunately i've tried everything.

From card type to slugs. I believe that i've touched something that broke the link btw cards and listings.

Nothing to do but re-install. Do you know if I import the DEMO everything will be overwritten?

Much love
Hello.
Too bad but things are like that.
Unfortunately, everything is overwritten when you import again, but seeing the problem you have, I think it is the only solution.
All the best

Hi Javi, all good after i've imported the DEMO again.

The issue was on the Fields of the listing last time I've deleted the Gallery field that was necessary to show the images of the listings.

I still have questions about some function on this theme.

1. How do I change the position of the Menu list (HOME, CONTACTS, extc.). Im only able to change the logo size.
  2. I was also wondering where do I find the Listing PAge on the page list on WP. I can only access it via Search or from the Footer Menu.

Do you have advises for me?

Thanks for supporting and sharing knowledge for this
All the best

Simone

Hi Javi, all good after i've imported the DEMO again.

The issue was on the Fields of the listing last time I've deleted the Gallery field that was necessary to show the images of the listings.

I still have questions about some function on this theme.

1. How do I change the position of the Menu list (HOME, CONTACTS, extc.). Im only able to change the logo size.
  2. I was also wondering where do I find the Listing PAge on the page list on WP. I can only access it via Search or from the Footer Menu.

Do you have advises for me?

Thanks for supporting and sharing knowledge for this
All the best

Simone
Hola.
Hello.
I assumed that the photographs were there, it makes no sense to delete the fields that are used,,, I was going to tell you that this happens when the photos are not there,,, but I assumed that everything was in the Gallery.

Well, you're asking simple things, that's why I'm telling you again to check the Vehica documentation, it's very good and easy to understand, I've already put the link.

With this I don't understand English and I translate into Spanish to see if I get confused, you ask how to change the position of the Start Menu list?
The truth is that I don't know what part it is, put a screenshot and tell me what you want to change.

The listing page in WP, you have it in LISTINS , on the left side of the screen, to add a car you have to press ADD NEW LISTING.

Really, this theme is very simple, easy to use and fast, the latter is very important, I use it in a shared hosting that is slower than a VPS and it works very well.

You need to know the configuration or operation of the theme, that's why I tell you to check the documentation of the theme in Vehíca. It is very pleasant, nothing heavy and you will understand how everything works.

I will try to help you as much as I can, but trust me, first visit the documentation of the theme Vehíca

All the best.

Attachments

• Vehica8.jpg
    Vehica8.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 6
  • vehica7.jpg
    vehica7.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 6
  • vehicha6.jpg
    vehicha6.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock