• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vBulletin

xorro

Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2018
Why there is no vBulletin section in Forum CMS?

It is my request to add vBulletin section so people like me can also share vBulletin stuff if they have.

Although this thread is olllld, I agree. I came here to search for vBulletin stuff and am disappointed. This forum is great but can't rise when competing forums have sections for vBulletin and other forum software

Reactions: mlm
Absolutely, but same applies for Invision Community...

But given this forum doesn't have a suggestions area or anywhere where you can ask the admins stuff, I get the impression they're not open to improving the forum?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock