• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme

Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme 5.6.3.9

No permission to download

empyrium

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
Istanbul
Babak submitted a new resource:

Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme - Download Free Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme Premium ThemeForest 5888961 Nulled

Valenti.jpg
Download Free Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme Premium ThemeForest 5888961 Nulled
Valenti is a cutting-edge, feature-rich Wordpress premium HD (retina-ready) review magazine theme that is fully-responsive. Using the exclusive Valenti Drag & Drop Builder users can have fun creating a unique homepage and easily make modifications to it any time they wish. With Valenti’s powerful and integrated reviews system and widget, you can use Valenti...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: ShoShana
5.6.1 untouched.

Attachments

• themeforest-valenti-wordpress-hd-review-magazine-news-theme.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 81
  • Wow
Reactions: Babak
@empyrium also always delet generated tag before uploading Something like this: BKd4z14G
themeforest-BKd4z14G-valenti-wordpress-hd-review-magazine-news-theme.zip
rename to this:
themeforest-valenti-wordpress-hd-review-magazine-news-theme.zip
also i fix your zip file name

Reactions: empyrium
didn't see your message due to lots uploads and notifications from u that day lol :)
bought it for a friend before.
if you or anyone else needs it can use my license key , just pm.

5.6.2 lots of new features added, check changelog.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme with a new update entry:

Valenti Theme v5.6.2

Valenti v5.6.2 - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme Nulled Free
v5.6.2 – 30TH DECEMBER 2020 - Big Thanks To @empyrium

• New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Trending Now (Requires Jetpack Stats active)
  • New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Trending Last 30 Days (Requires Jetpack Stats active)
  • New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Latest Reviews
  • New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Top Editor Review Scores
  • New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Top User...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Heya everyone!
Thanks to babiato and many many thanks to @Babak to adding this theme here.
only I have confused by something. I added the theme, it seems everything is set and theme is active, but the first page still is wordpress defult page.
I found xml file in a folder named dummy data in the theme pack, but I dont know what should I do, just think I have to add and upload this XML in website.
how to do that?
guide please and bunch of thanks 🙏 🙏 🙏

Heya everyone!
Thanks to babiato and many many thanks to @Babak to adding this theme here.
only I have confused by something. I added the theme, it seems everything is set and theme is active, but the first page still is wordpress defult page.
I found xml file in a folder named dummy data in the theme pack, but I dont know what should I do, just think I have to add and upload this XML in website.
how to do that?
guide please and bunch of thanks 🙏 🙏 🙏
hi check wp-admin/options-reading.php
and select A static page (select below)
and selet any page for your homepage

• Love
Reactions: ShoShana

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkZoe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock