• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] 10TB of cloud storage in LinkBox: Cloud Storage

kophboy

Banned User
Dec 19, 2022
1676660660233.png

LinkBox: Cloud Storage [linkbox.to] is a cloud storage that according to the creators will "unite the world", the company provides an encrypted cloud storage where anyone can upload and transfer files, and also supports file sharing with anyone.
└ So, we want to share with you a way that will help you get 10TB of cloud storage in LinkBox, by the way, usually only users with EDU mail could get this amount of storage, but we found another way through MoneyCase that will help us.

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO:

1. Open » MoneyCase.
└ Register a new profile
1676660747287.png

2. We confirm our mail.
└ Go to your profile
3. Looking for: Get LinkBox Account.
└ Insert your mail there
1676660792308.png

4. Done, send a gift.
└ Login and password will be sent to your email
1676660846120.png

5. Now download LinkBox.
└ On iOS or Android
6. Enter your username and password.
└ Login to your LinkBox account
1676660937739.png

7. Done, use 10TB of cloud storage.

I love babiato 💋

Last edited:
I got a new email login to linkbox, is it okay to change the email after?

Anyway thanks, this tutorial is work

Reactions: ubaid
i like the idea and the sharing thank you
I don't understand how anyone would benefit from this, since cloud storage is aimed at saving stuff, and with this hacks, they could nuke the account anytime so you'll loose all your data. I'm missing the point, could you explain ?
Have a great day viva babiato 👏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock