• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress v2.10.1

No permission to download
Any have this problem with GravityFlow? The first screenshot is the GravityFlow Inbox, and the second is the GravityForms Entries List.

It used to look good in the GravityFlow Inbox

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-112720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-112720_Chrome.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210731-112738_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-112738_Chrome.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 24
I believe 1.19.2 was one of the last versions without the API-check feature.. (It's the last version I have installed - however they made a check so that older versions no longer works either..

Babak updated Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WP with a new update entry:

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.17.11 Nulled

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.17.11 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.17.11 7 September 2021

Added: support for %file_lastedited% and %file_created% placeholders in email notifications
Fix: Manually linked Private folders for guest users not setting account properly
Fix: Automatic Private Folder creation not fired on user registration if the newly created isn't directly logged in
Fix: Setting incorrect basename for files with extensions in capitals (e.g. .JPG)
Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kartopu
Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.17.11.1

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.

Attachments

• use-your-drive-v1.17.11.1n.zip
    12.4 MB · Views: 298
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WP with a new update entry:

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.18 - 14 October 2021

Added: Support for the Divi Page Builder added
Added: %usermeta_{key}% placeholder for name templates, to get your users custom meta value. {key} is the meta key to retrieve.
Fix: Move dialog not loading File Browser for selecting new location
Fix: Images in Gallery lightbox not showing up when download action has been disabled and the lightbox would like to render the original files...

@whitetigerdk
11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111

P/s: I have just tested with my demo domain. Work normally :D
Edit: Actually, the @Babak upload still work normally, you just need to add an random key (must follow up their format) to activate this plugin

Last edited:
Reactions: whitetigerdk

Use-your-Drive v1.18.1​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• use-your-drive-wp-google-drive-offload-integration-v1.18.1n.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.1

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.1 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.18.1 4 November 2021

Added: Integration into Advanced Custom Fields (ACF). Field Type -> WP Cloud Plugins -> Google Drive items
Added: Integration into Beaver Builder with own module
Fix: Create new document menu not opening
Fix: Files larger than 25MB cannot longer be downloaded directly via the Google API :( Those files will now always be streamed via your server.
Fix: Not reading available...

Babak updated Use-your-Drive | Best Google Drive plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.2

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.2 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.18.2 11 November 2021

Added: New setting: 'From' for email notifications. Can be set globally or per module.
Fix: Not reading available memory correctly on servers with memory_limit set to -1 which could cause issues with download streams
Fix: New WooCommerce download urls not set correctly
Fix: Changed video preview in File Browser module to a HTML 5 Video Player as the Google Previewer isn't...

A stupid question, I activated this and linked my Google drive, but how can I see the images in my Google Drive in WP Media Folder? As I want to select the image in Google Drive but can't find a way to select it ;p

Your help is much appreciated, TQ

Babak updated Use-your-Drive | Best Google Drive plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.3

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.3 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.18.3 - 6 December 2021

VULNERABILITY Fixes an XSS vulnerability in the search functionality of the plugin. Thanks Trainer Red for discovering and responsibly disclosing this issue.
Added: Portuguese (pt_PT) translation
Fix: When adding a new folder, the name will now be trimmed to strip whitespace from the beginning and end.
Fix: ZIP downloads not starting correctly if PHP output buffer contained...

• Love
Reactions: Karltoto
Heres V1.18.4 (nulled)
1.18.4 24 December 2021

Added: Added support for mimetypes in the module exclusion filters.
Added: Chinese (zn_CN) translation
Fix: The authorization process to link new accounts to the plugin could also be initated by users without access to the plugin settings.
Fix: Opening Full Screen Lightbox while autoplay is enabled could leave previews hidden.
Fix: Creating Private Folders based on a Template Folder with many folders & files could hit API limits.

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.4

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.18.4 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.18.4 - 24 December 2021

Added: Added support for mimetypes in the module exclusion filters.
Added: Chinese (zn_CN) translation
Fix: The authorization process to link new accounts to the plugin could also be initated by users without access to the plugin settings.
Fix: Opening Full Screen Lightbox while autoplay is enabled could leave previews hidden.
Fix: Creating Private Folders based on a Template...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock