• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress v2.10.1

No permission to download
Please follow this guide: https://florisdeleeuwnl.zendesk.com...806--How-do-I-create-my-own-Google-Drive-App-

That guide is for us to connect your Google drive using the non conventional way because we are using nulled version.

Instead of using the easy and standard way to connect, we need to use the "Use own App" function.

NOTE: The screenshots on the guide are a bit old but it is still the same method. The main difference is the UI
That worked for me. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: talachan and arpuuk
Under settings > advanced
Thank yo you so much.
I figured it out.
But now it gives this error when trying to connect

Error 403: access_denied​

The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer

Can you please help with this? What should I do?

Reactions: Dragov
Thank yo you so much.
I figured it out.
But now it gives this error when trying to connect

Error 403: access_denied​

The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer

Can you please help with this? What should I do?
Disable testing mode

I am try to connect to Google Account, but it cannot,

"Invalid Liciense"

Attachments

• screenshot_1658137358.png
    screenshot_1658137358.png
    98 KB · Views: 19
Any version before the implementation of the new license verification system. Here I installed 1.16.1 first, added the drive and then I installed 1.19.5. But it only works if you use the "Own App" option with a Google Cloud account, because the regular way to add the drives only returns a "this version is outdated" message.
Do you have the version before the license verification system began?

None of the versions work that way. The only way to use it nulled is to use the own app signin.

Invalid license!​

The authorization has failed due to an invalid license. Please make sure that the plugin is activated with a valid license code.

Please @Babak update Use-your-Drive 1.19.8 to 2.0 I have problems connecting with my gmail account I have followed all the steps and it shows me this "⚠ The module cannot be rendered because the requested content is not (already ) accessible. Please contact your administrator to get access." I don't know what else to do, I already followed the instructions to the letter and nothing is left, just update to see if it is solved. Thank you very much!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock