• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use Amazon AWS Accounts Anywhere with Proxy + Portable Without Closing!

hizirplay

Banned User
Mar 8, 2019
aws-amazon-web-services.jpg
S.S.S
Q - In which locations can I use it?
A - It is active in all locations, you can create servers in all locations in Amazon AWS S2 service.

Q - Accounts go for 1 year?
C - If you use it within the limits, the life of the account is 1 year. However, if you do on a free trial, the validity of the accounts will be between 1 and 2 months.

Q - Which can I use?
You can use the service including C - S3, all services on Amazon AWS within certain limits.

Q - What is the CPU and RAM limit? How many CPUs and how many RAM servers can I create?
C - The limits in our calculations can now be shown, the healthiest and the limit in all of our accounts is 8 CPU 32 GB RAM. However, amazon takes applications from mining or other illegal operations that can be done on the server and these limits can also write. You can ask for updated information from my skype address.

Q - How are the accounts delivered?
C - Accounts with proxy entered, delivered as portable browser. You will be able to see the details of the download portable directory.

Details on 10 December 2020 Campaign Launch

The first account you will receive is $15, and the second and later account prices are $10 for cost purchases.

Warranty policy(refund policy)

In accounts, in case of any mandatory problem, the initial compensation is free.
The other compensation account you will receive is $ 5, in the event that it is closed at the first compensation, arising from your transactions.

PAYMENT METHODS : BTC,PAYONEER,PAPARA,Transferwise

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock