• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Urgent] I need Google adsense approval service

You can use Quillbot tool + content gorilla together in order to get 100% unique articles..It's always working..

Do you actually get approved with content gorilla and this method?
Yes you can. You just have to be careful on what you put.

Always remember. First impression is the last impression. Means the post imported by content gorilla as not most perfect so you will need to go in and modify it to make language correct and stuff.

Also make sure you website is live since the day its launched. like if you keep importing posts but its not scrapped by google. it wont get approved.

Last but not the least. Don't put too much effort into AdSense. It used to pay good back in the day but now it does not pay at all. Also you asking question here means your site content is not liked by google, means you not getting visits. It will take years before you can cash in $100 which is their minimum withdrawal amount.

Hi @Saint Gabriel

My ideas is using a new domain => create some good content => add on google adsense. If it approved then I can switch the content to the same niche. Because some content has the download link inside rejected from adsense.

so maybe this will be an acceptable trick for now.
AFAIK moderators do not look at the site after approving.

The simplest content is created, sent for pre-moderation, the moderator approves, the content is changed to the desired one.

Yes you can. You just have to be careful on what you put.

Always remember. First impression is the last impression. Means the post imported by content gorilla as not most perfect so you will need to go in and modify it to make language correct and stuff.

Also make sure you website is live since the day its launched. like if you keep importing posts but its not scrapped by google. it wont get approved.

Last but not the least. Don't put too much effort into AdSense. It used to pay good back in the day but now it does not pay at all. Also you asking question here means your site content is not liked by google, means you not getting visits. It will take years before you can cash in $100 which is their minimum withdrawal amount.
do you use quillbot to paraphrase it or do u just generally only fix up the grammer? im thinking if i only fix up the grammer from the youtube transcribe off content gorilla, maybe google will know and still penalize my chances with adsense.. or maybe it doesnt matter as long as no1 else has done it before? thanks

I just tried a new strategy on my 6 new websites, I got 1 approved so far if it works I’ll share it with you. less effort to get approved

Recently got an adsense approval, do let me know I you need any support. I can redesign your website with HTML, CSS, JS, Java, Spring Boot and get it approved for google adsense.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock