• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

upwork about

jackes

May 8, 2019
ankara
Many people say that they earn income from the site called upwork. Is this true ?
Are any of us working on this site and earning an income?
Can you share your experiences.
thank you.

site

It's for freelancers, like a fiverr but more pro and organized and with strict rules. They will request proof of identity before your profile be approved to receive/send quotes.

I work as an SEO Consultant almost exclusively through Upwork.

I think it´s been 3 years since I started there. In the beginning, it was really hard as it´s very difficult to stand out and build a name for yourself in that community so, I started underselling myself.

This allowed me to quickly pick up work and participate in projects, earn positive reviews and feedback from clients and gradually increase my fee as I gain more experience.

In the past year, I worked really hard on building a positive a solid reputation and that has resulted in earning the Top-Rated freelancer on Upwork.

I´ve also managed to sustain a 100% job completion with an almost perfect 5 star rating score during the past year.

Personally, I love how Upwork handles things. Many people complain about their fees which I agree are higher than other freelance platforms and they charge you every time you apply for a job offer.

But I think these same elements are what I like the most about Upwork because it "balances" the ecosystem allowing it to be self-sustained. In the sense that, it "weeds out" bottom feeders and "multi-accounters".

For example, comparing Guru and Freelancer with Upwork. Whenever there´s an SEO job offer in Upwork I almost always see anywhere between 30 and 60 people applying for that same job where, in comparison, on Guru and Freelancer, you´ll need to compete against a couple of hundreds. The same thing with Fiverr.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I work as an SEO Consultant almost exclusively through Upwork.

I think it´s been 3 years since I started there. In the beginning, it was really hard as it´s very difficult to stand out and build a name for yourself in that community so, I started underselling myself.

This allowed me to quickly pick up work and participate in projects, earn positive reviews and feedback from clients and gradually increase my fee as I gain more experience.

In the past year, I worked really hard on building a positive a solid reputation and that has resulted in earning the Top-Rated freelancer on Upwork.

I´ve also managed to sustain a 100% job completion with an almost perfect 5 star rating score during the past year.

Personally, I love how Upwork handles things. Many people complain about their fees which I agree are higher than other freelance platforms and they charge you every time you apply for a job offer.

But I think these same elements are what I like the most about Upwork because it "balances" the ecosystem allowing it to be self-sustained.

Cheers!
Thank you very much for this information.

Reactions: jackes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock