• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce for LatePoint (Payments Addon)

Looks very promising. Don't wait for the official release (imo) and get this, give a chance.

Reactions: www
i found website that selling this plugin without key
i dont know this is legit or not.. but if i purchase someone can null it ?

@Babak @NulledMaster

Scammers, aren't they?

Definitely scammers. It seems they infected enough websites and then took down the item.

EVERYONE BEWARE!

I have the file but I can't guarantee it's safe, as @r3turn_z3r0 said
but I want to experiment, and it turns out the file requires a license, can anyone help me to nulled this plugin, i will send the file privately

Where did you purchase it from?
from sharewordpress,i got serial, username & email that connected to codecanyon too and then plugin is activated..
i try on tester wordpress site, and tracking all log... maybe want to try to null it or checking the file maybe any suspicious script

Bro, this is the last time I'm gonna say this: sharewordpress[dot]net is neither secure nor trustworthy!

In just 1 hour and 15 minutes I was able to trace their email address ([email protected]) to this codecanyon user: https://codecanyon.net/user/superberbic

I also have access to all the files on their server. These guys are amateurs. They have a ton of vulnerable plugins installed. Getting shell access was a piece 'a cake.

Anyway, from what I'm seeing, most of their scripts were stolen from Babiato and other places.
Thanks for remind me.. that's why I didn't share the file,
while waiting for someone to share a safe file, maybe this can be a solution, for those who want to take the risk ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for remind me.. that's why I didn't share the file,
while waiting for someone to share a safe file, maybe this can be a solution, for those who want to take the risk ;)
You've been here for so long, and never even introduced yourself. Now you're trying for days to force a script from a known malware site unto community members. Why?

I'll take the risk of being wrong and assume that you are directly affiliated with sharewp, maybe even SuperBerbic himself.

You've been here for so long, and never even introduced yourself. Now you're trying for days to force a script from a known malware site unto community members. Why?

I'll take the risk of being wrong and assume that you are directly affiliated with sharewp, maybe even SuperBerbic himself.
I didn't mean to do that, and I confirm that I'm not affiliated with sharewordpress or SuperBerbic.

I even asked to make a co-purchase, to get a clean file.

because as far as I searched for this plugin, I only found it there and I hope that the babitoo members can help clean the file.

Reactions: ehendersonjohn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock