• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP 2.24.2.26

No permission to download
Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Plugin v2.16.46.24

Download UpdraftPlus v2.16.46.24 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
v1.16.46 - 05/Jan/2021 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• FIX: Prevent some deprecation-related errors when backing up to some remote storage locations in PHP 8
  • FIX: Adding new remote storage instance (Premium) doesn't bring up the UI
  • TWEAK: Fix some modal dialog alignment/resizing issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

There seems to be some confusion over whether you've nulled v2.16.46.24 or v2.16.45.0
What is there to confuse? My upload is/was v2.16.46.24

I was a A++++ maths student and that tells me mine is newer than v2.16.45.0 !!! :love:

Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus v2.16.47.25

Download UpdraftPlus v2.16.47.25 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.16.47 - 25/Jan/2021 = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* FEATURE: added the ability to anonymise personal data in database backups from the "Backup Now" dialog (Premium / add-on)
* FEATURE: Add page management module for UpdraftCentral
* FIX: 1.16.42 Introduced a regression (truncation) when listing files from Dropbox when there were multiple pages of results
* TWEAK: Force host-style bucket...

What about the dashboard? Can I sync it w updraft? or host my own? Im assuming I don’t log into my updraft account?

This is normal right? Thanks for your help.

Error: You have installed this plugin in your plugins folder (/home/sites/14b/b/b07e6b497c/public_html/wp-content/plugins) with a non-default name updraftplus-new which is different to updraftplus. This is incompatible with WordPress's updates mechanism; you will not be able to receive updates.

Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus v2.16.48.25 Nulled

Download UpdraftPlus v2.16.48.25 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
v1.16.48 - 09/Mar/2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• FEATURE: If needed database permissions are available then perform an atomic restore to improve chances of successfully restoring the database
  • FEATURE: Added the ability to manually complete authentication with Google Drive (Avoids issues where security modules/plugins break the authentication flow)
  • FEATURE: Added the ability to...

Reactions: skywatcher
Just an FYI -- WordPress 5.7 came out --

Warning: The installed version of UpdraftPlus Backup/Restore has not been tested on your version of WordPress (5.7). It has been tested up to version 5.6. You should update UpdraftPlus to make sure that you have a version that has been tested for compatibility.

Updraft update is available as well -- There is a new version of UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore available. View version 2.16.48.0 details.

i have tried it UpdraftPlus v2.16.48.25 its not work for WordPress 5.7 so I downgrade in to WordPress 5.6 and working 100%

Reactions: ekey64
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock