• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP 2.24.2.26

No permission to download
Please Update it to v2.22.12.0..Its now giving Critical WordPress Warning when you update it to WP v6.0

Thanks

Reactions: momon
Please Update it to v2.22.12.0..Its now giving Critical WordPress Warning when you update it to WP v6.0

Thanks
Arrived here for the exact same reason, sadly it has not been updated. Pretty sure it is just a matter of time. In any case I double checked and it seems to be working fine, so other than the nagging notice on wp-admin it really isn't impacting functionality.

If you want to hide the notice in the meanwhile (and similar ones) I recommend you use the following (in your functions.php file or through a code snippet):

PHP:
add_action('admin_head', 'ud_hide_renewal_message');

function ud_hide_renewal_message() {
  echo '<style>
    .updraftupdatesnotice-updatesexpiringsoon, .updraftupdatesnotice-updatesexpired, .updraftupdatesnotice-yourversiontested{
     display: none!important;
    }
  </style>';
}

The above will hide:

• Update expiration soon notice
  • Update expiration notice
  • Version untested notice (the one showing up now).

You can use the same approach to hide any other unwanted error message from updraftplus by just adding the relevant class but I wouldn't do it on all notices because some of them are actually useful.

Cheers

It looks like the latest version is not saving Google Drive tokens, so any backup scheduled to be sent there will fail to do so. Is this happening with anyone else? I'm also having an issue with One Drive, but that seems to be a Cloudflare problem specific to my website.

These are the errors that show up, sensitive information excluded:
0327.130 (1) Cloud backup selection (1/2): googledrive with instance (1/1)
0327.131 (1) Beginning dispatch of backup to remote (googledrive) (instance identifier s-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
0327.217 (1) PHP event: code E_NOTICE: Trying to access array offset on value of type null (line 808, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/googledrive.php)
0327.218 (1) Google Drive: ERROR: Have not yet obtained an access token from Google (has the user authorised?)
0327.218 (1) An error condition has occurred for the first time during this job
0327.219 (1) Cloud backup selection (2/2): onedrive with instance (1/1)
0327.219 (1) Beginning dispatch of backup to remote (onedrive) (instance identifier s-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
0327.350 (1) Error message: Um erro foi recebido; código HTTP: 403 CF-Ray: 717f18a73e0f6939-FRA (not_authed)

It looks like the latest version is not saving Google Drive tokens, so any backup scheduled to be sent there will fail to do so. Is this happening with anyone else? I'm also having an issue with One Drive, but that seems to be a Cloudflare problem specific to my website.

These are the errors that show up, sensitive information excluded:
0327.130 (1) Cloud backup selection (1/2): googledrive with instance (1/1)
0327.131 (1) Beginning dispatch of backup to remote (googledrive) (instance identifier s-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
0327.217 (1) PHP event: code E_NOTICE: Trying to access array offset on value of type null (line 808, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/googledrive.php)
0327.218 (1) Google Drive: ERROR: Have not yet obtained an access token from Google (has the user authorised?)
0327.218 (1) An error condition has occurred for the first time during this job
0327.219 (1) Cloud backup selection (2/2): onedrive with instance (1/1)
0327.219 (1) Beginning dispatch of backup to remote (onedrive) (instance identifier s-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
0327.350 (1) Error message: Um erro foi recebido; código HTTP: 403 CF-Ray: 717f18a73e0f6939-FRA (not_authed)
Do you have the Latest Version then please do share here...

Thanks

Do you have the Latest Version then please do share here...

Thanks
What are you talking about? By "latest version" I mean the one available in this thread, 2.22.12.25. Anyway, downgrading to 2.22.11.25 doesn't do anything for me either; looks like my website/server IP/project ID got blacklisted or something because of nulling and now none of the cloud backup options work... I should have seen it coming.

Reactions: Dude
So, currently using a chromebook and decided to have to my once a week update created. Problem is the backups are stored under system files when I choose Google Drive and I'm absolutely unable to locate to where they're coming from or how to remove it as i'd thought my hardware was completely disconnected from any and all need for physical storage. Any ideas on how to locate the errant files So I can remove the 100gb+ of unneeded storage bloating up my device?

Arrived here for the exact same reason, sadly it has not been updated. Pretty sure it is just a matter of time. In any case I double checked and it seems to be working fine, so other than the nagging notice on wp-admin it really isn't impacting functionality.

If you want to hide the notice in the meanwhile (and similar ones) I recommend you use the following (in your functions.php file or through a code snippet):

PHP:
add_action('admin_head', 'ud_hide_renewal_message');

function ud_hide_renewal_message() {
  echo '<style>
    .updraftupdatesnotice-updatesexpiringsoon, .updraftupdatesnotice-updatesexpired, .updraftupdatesnotice-yourversiontested{
     display: none!important;
    }
  </style>';
}

The above will hide:

• Update expiration soon notice
  • Update expiration notice
  • Version untested notice (the one showing up now).

You can use the same approach to hide any other unwanted error message from updraftplus by just adding the relevant class but I wouldn't do it on all notices because some of them are actually useful.

Cheers
Awesome! Thank you, this is very helpful. Those announcements are annoying.

• Love
Reactions: dominarmac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock