• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Updating new theme

kurtuluss

Dec 2, 2020
Hello,
I got a question. Why should I update the new version of my nulled theme? Using the old one is bad? How can I update it? First Taking back-up from All-in-one wp migration after that updating new version of the theme lastly uploads my back-up again? Is it a right process? Thank you!

If there is no problem...you can avoid theme update.......
If You Still wanna update the theme,

You Can Follow the below steps..
  • 1. First Backup The Whole site fron cPanel.....
  • 2. Delete the theme foldder located in "wp-content/themes/"
  • 3. Upload the new theme and extract..
  • 4. It should be done the theme update

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_67.png
    Screenshot_67.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Usually themes and/or plugins are updated because of adding new functionalities, resolve bugs or to eliminate critical vulnerabilities.
While you can live without new features or with actual bugs you cannot expose your server to threats because of vulnerabilities.

I hope this answers your question about why you should update.

Reactions: smalok and Babak
Since WordPress 5.5 you do not have to remove the old installation folder. You can simply upload the theme's zip file (make sure it's the right one with only the theme folder in it, in other words only installable files). In Appearance->Themes click 'Add New', upload your zip-file and WordPress will automatically detect that it's the same name as an already installed theme but with a different version number and ask if you want to update it.

Usually themes and/or plugins are updated because of adding new functionalities, resolve bugs or to eliminate critical vulnerabilities.
While you can live without new features or with actual bugs you cannot expose your server to threats because of vulnerabilities.

I hope this answers your question about why you should update.
thank you!

Since WordPress 5.5 you do not have to remove the old installation folder. You can simply upload the theme's zip file (make sure it's the right one with only the theme folder in it, in other words only installable files). In Appearance->Themes click 'Add New', upload your zip-file and WordPress will automatically detect that it's the same name as an already installed theme but with a different version number and ask if you want to update it.
Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock