• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any plan to provide cheap vps too?

Hi, Yes we plan to provide USA cloud VPS with the offer. But many clients looking for Unlimited bandwidth and hard to find good DC provider which provides Unlimited bandwidth and all provides limited bandwidth quota in the USA

Hi, Yes we plan to provide USA cloud VPS with the offer. But many clients looking for Unlimited bandwidth and hard to find good DC provider which provides Unlimited bandwidth and all provides limited bandwidth quota in the USA
No vps company provides truly unlimited bandwidth and if you going to provide cheap vps with few hundred gb I think more people will like that. I want vps for my woocommerce website and many of us want fast good speed rather than unlimited bandwidth which is not required for at least few months of business start.

Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

Direct Link to the offer https://www.ruu.cloud/hosting.html

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail
offer isnt valid now?

i got this message

"WordPress cannot be installed in the Free version of Softaculous! Please notify your Server Admin to purchase the premium version of Softaculous!"

CONSIDERING CURRENT SITUATIONS I'M GRANTING THE THREAD AUTHOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO FIX ALL THE ISSUES , ERRORS , CUSTOMER'S TROUBLES ETC ETC ETC BY EXACTLY THIS SUNDAY (22nd MARCH) . . . .

AFTER SUNDAY IF ANY SINGLE ISSUE REMAINS or RAISES I WILL SIMPLY BLACKLIST THE BUSINESS DOMAIN AS WELL AS ANY SELL FROM @geekypixal WILL BE FORBIDDEN . . .

IN WAY TOWARDS MAKING BABIATO A ERROR-FREE CLEAN ENVIRONMENT I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CONSTANT REPORTED SERVICE / BUSINESS / THREAD WHATEVER BY ANY MEANS , AND ONCE IT'S DONE , NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY DECISION . . .

@promonde I'M UNLOCKING THIS THREAD , MARK THE DATE , IF ISSUES STILL ARISES AFTER THE DATE , TRASH EVERYTHING . .
Done. Trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock