• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Elements for Elementor Pro (Premium)

Unlimited Elements for Elementor Pro (Premium) v1.5.100

No permission to download
I have the plugin activated and is selected and enabled unlimited elements, but when I edit a page I dont see any of the Unlimited Elements in he sidebar?

Any reason as to why?

The last update, breaks the backgrounds, check if using, I went back to previous, works again.

Reactions: M.C
Can you tell us more details about the problem?
I'm testing the Unlimited's Background, it works:
1711157215001.png

I'm even using this method, LOL, yes I'm using free version, and copy Pro folder from premium version to free version.
I updated, the plugin, I have the color smoke background enabled, worked o with no issue on the previous version of unlimited, updated jetfilters plugin, cleared the cache, tested the filters, no issue went to the homepage, no active background, opened the home in elementor, made minor change, updated tested on the front-end, still nothing, but in elementor editor, the background showed.

I disabled all caching, cleared the browser, still nothing...

So I installed the previous version over top the current version, enabled all caching, but disabled homepage cache, cleared everything again, then tested, working fine.

I updated, the plugin, I have the color smoke background enabled, worked o with no issue on the previous version of unlimited, updated jetfilters plugin, cleared the cache, tested the filters, no issue went to the homepage, no active background, opened the home in elementor, made minor change, updated tested on the front-end, still nothing, but in elementor editor, the background showed.

I disabled all caching, cleared the browser, still nothing...

So I installed the previous version over top the current version, enabled all caching, but disabled homepage cache, cleared everything again, then tested, working fine.
You are right,
I tested it on my live site which was previously on v1.5.99, then updated to v.1.5.100 and the background effect was gone. This is a bug.

Reactions: M.C
You are right,
I tested it on my live site which was previously on v1.5.99, then updated to v.1.5.100 and the background effect was gone. This is a bug.
Anymore that seems to be the thing, release quantity, not quality... Some of the plugin dev's are releasing every couple days, so stupid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock