• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
Hi Guys, file sharing is useless. The template is missing the ab__data folder and the main themes_repository folder, and in modules are also missing them.
i export them with the developer tool from my store
how can i generate them with a zip file complete files do you know-how

I have the latest version, but CS-CART is not the really good one :(. Can anyone share the react native mobile?
I will exchange with Unithem2 fully decoded (de-obfuscated)?

Reactions: gaith.ads
but jools have nulled theme and i think he build licence system for it but now it 3 weeks and he didnt respond i think he removed the whatsapp
Do you see the modules inside? Its content is very hard to see how it works, it take a lot of time to get rid of these, nulled is just a first step to use the theme, we have to modify and know how the coding logic are implemented

i export them with the developer tool from my store
how can i generate them with a zip file complete files do you know-how
The files should not be from the server, have to be the installation files that you downloaded during installation. Or you don't have them initially. There is nothing you can do - you have only encoded functional files, but there are no template files and demo content, if it is provided for this module or template. If you have all the files - share, I'll try to do something. Otherwise, this theme is useless - I showed in the screenshots why this is so.

Attachments

• mg_1_1.jpg
    mg_1_1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 50
  • mg_2.jpg
    mg_2.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 48
  • mg_3.jpg
    mg_3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 45
  • mg_4.jpg
    mg_4.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 44
ok install wampserver on your windows
this option needs localhost to work
then install cs-cart and upload this org file from ab manager
and then you can install them from his server without any problem then extract them and upload them to people
and if you can null it that will be great

Attachments

• ab__addons_manager__v2.4.0.zip
    109.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    144.8 KB · Views: 51
ok install wampserver on your windows
this option needs localhost to work
then install cs-cart and upload this org file from ab manager
and then you can install them from his server without any problem then extract them and upload them to people
and if you can null it that will be great
Thank you friend I will try and give an answer later!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock