• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniSite Board - Message Board Script

UniSite Board - Message Board Script v4.0

No permission to download

White Rabbit

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jul 31, 2020
rs09999 submitted a new resource:

UniSite Board - Message Board Script

UniSite Board 4.0 - This is a system for creating and managing a message board. With the help of this system you can run your bulletin board in any country, in any language and on any subject! You don't have to waste time and money on system development, everything is ready and waiting to be launched! Everything has been done in this system so that you can earn money on your website!

SIMPLE BOARD MANAGEMENT
To launch a bulletin board does not require special skills and...

Read more about this resource...

Russian only...?

not working, it says ERROR DATABASE CONNECTION
It works, but it is in Russian language only.
You must change the details in config.php and upload the base.sql

AND, YOU MUST SHOW SOME MANNERS AND GO INTRODUCE YOURSELF !!

Russian only...?

You can translate unisite-board-4.0 \ admin \ lang yourself

well its not about the language problem. the problem is that i cant install the script. config seems to be right and the database imported. but when i lounch the url nothing happens. just a blank white screen

well its not about the language problem. the problem is that i cant install the script. config seems to be right and the database imported. but when i lounch the url nothing happens. just a blank white screen
I tried it on PHP 7.3, 7.4, and 8.0 Seems to be working.

new update released in the script :
1. Added the ability to search for ads on a Yandex or Google map.

2. Added the ability to subscribe to new ads by category or specific filters.

3. Added a promo slider on the main page with the ability to add new slides through the admin panel.

4. Added a designer of promo pages with a visual editor for creating information pages of the site.

5. Added an algorithm for checking forbidden words when publishing ads. Now ads will be automatically rejected if there are forbidden words in the title or description, as well as will be rejected when links to third-party sites, phone numbers and email addresses are found.

can some one upload these updates...please

Hi everyone,

Is there any new version of this script ? Can’t find the changelog except their blog post with changes:

I have tested and the script is working without any problem, it’s simple and very fast. I really need the new version. Thanks’

UPDATE:
I have found the version 4.0.1, I hope it’s nulled, I have scanned and there is no virus with virustotal.

Here is download link: https://mega.nz/file/X80kFKoK#FQGsAZitO9m22B2yK34BILQO8vSktY9XGrcyF9xm5wk

Virustotal link:

Last edited:
Hi, work good, but tables in mysql -> admin is empty
How login? How create admin?

Manually enter INSERT INTO admin?
The archive contains an installation file.
Run it after downloading the script files and importing the database...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock