• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UnGrabber - Content Protection for WordPress

UnGrabber - Content Protection for WordPress v3.1.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

UnGrabber - Content Protection for WordPress - Download Free UnGrabber – Content Protection for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 24136249

Download Free UnGrabber – Content Protection for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 24136249
UnGrabber is a tool that allows you to protect all content from your site from being copied. The plugin completely blocks all existing methods of copying content such as right-click menu, hotkeys, developer’s tools, selection and dragging, and much more.

The plugin protects your content from 99.9% of typical users. Very flexible settings allow you to...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Mamo
Babak updated UnGrabber - Content Protection for WordPress with a new update entry:

UnGrabber Plugin v2.0.0

Download UnGrabber v2.0.0 - Content Protection for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.0.0 – 22 January 2020

Increased resistance against browser extensions
Improved compatibility with AMP sites
Improved resistance with iPhones
Improved Firefox Support. Blocked hotkeys: Ctrl+Shift+K, Ctrl+Shift+E, Shift+F7, Shift+F5, Shift+F9, Shift+F12, ⌘+⌥+K, ⌘+⌥+Z, ⌘+⌥+E
Improved Disable Developer Tool. Blocked all hotkeys: ⌘+⌥+J, ⌘+⌥+I, ⌘+Shift+C, ⌘+⌥+C, F12, Ctrl+Shift+I, Crl+Shift+J, Ctrl+Shift+C
Disable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, can someone update UnGrabber to the newest version 2.0.1

Thank you in advance. ;-)

Doesn't seem to be working for me, can somebody confirm?
While it is enabled, probably requires a legit key in order to work, otherwise, right-click and other actions are permitted.

Doesn't seem to be working for me, can somebody confirm?
While it is enabled, probably requires a legit key in order to work, otherwise, right-click and other actions are permitted.
humm i suggest wait for next update
also latest is v2.0.1

Reactions: Bazooka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock