• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Undetectable URL injected Wordpress Site, Can somebody help?

Best would be pay someone more knowledgable to clean it out for you, if you do not have a clean backup pre hack. Fastest way to recover. Time is money.

I'm using Jnews at the moment, I downlaaded it from envato elements but after my subscription ended, I downloaded updated one from Babiato. So the theme is from Babiato, the rest of the plugins are from original repisatory.
Have You got any issue, I'm also using Jnews 8.0.2 yesterday i got my site hacked (being redirect to my other ads urls ) i stop my instance and now trying to remove all malicious files

Guys, I guess I cleaned the site back on 11th of April. I don't know how I did it. But these are the steps I took:
1) Downloaded all the database and site, deleted everything I felt suspicious.
2) while cleaning database, I backed up database sections separately one by one. E.g. If I'm to clean wp options, I backed up it first.
3) I cleaned uploads directory.
4i restored the the site and scanned again with most of the makware plugins.
5) I noticed that after reinstalling rank math seo, 404 urls started coming back. It didn't make any sense at first. Then I thought it might have been due to the rank math generated site maps, wasn't sure though. Than I deleted the rank math plugin again, and cleaned each rank math related line in the database. Cleaned rank math existence on the uploads folder.
6) reinstalled rank math.
7) Long time ago I had updated WordPress ping post urls. And I thought checking them might be useful. There were pinging urls in the list ending with .php, I deleted all those urls. Not sure if they were dangerous or not.

>The result; rank math stopped generating 404s.
> the problem which still persists is, google search console hasn't deindexed those spam links. But the last generated spam link date is 11th of April.
How can I clean those links? Can someone show me a way?
Thank you.

If the links are 404 then you've probably cleaned it up good google just takes a while to notice and deindex those links sadly. You can try and manually request for them to be removed or use the disavow tool so they don't bother your rankings anymore

See if your host can install immunify if your using cpanel you can run it from there detects malware and cleans it i use wordfence too but it was unable to detect or stop the infection

Jnews and greenmart theme has some infected files in past. last month my websites too hacked and adverts are injected anonymously.

I've checked the plugins folder for issues. there I found a plugin called "mplugin.php". this plugin is invisible on the admin panel. it automatically inserts some ad codes and the ad codes won't run on the admin's IP address. random new users only can get those irritating malicious ad popups. once we try to do anything on our site. this plugin is changing admin passwords and sometimes it totally breaks the sites. so I decided to run backup and deleted the plugin.

the downloadfreethemes website has most of the infected theme files with them. so I personally recommend to please run a malware scan each and every time while you installing new nulled plugins or themes.

and the Mentioned themes are not working properly even if we used untouched files.

the mentioned malicious plugin is common nowadays. try to secure your site by running regular backups. sometimes we don't have a way to find the issue with these plugins. so be aware and secure your sites.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock