• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme v2.8.13 Nulled

No permission to download
No worries, I understand. If you want, do it whenever you have time.
I have the original version, just need to check where the nulling is made.
Can you at least point out the files I need to check with WinMerge? Thank you :)
WinMerge show u which file changed
so just check all files

Using filezilla for example? but is there a tool that helps to do this more safely ?, replace the entire folder or just the new files?

Using filezilla for example? but is there a tool that helps to do this more safely ?, replace the entire folder or just the new files?
or u can delet a theme and upload it again
filezilla is good or u can use cpanel

But if I do it does it lose settings? or can he update without losing what has already been done?
IF you changes codes like style.css or ... yes you lose [ so always use child theme ]
but dont worry about theme panel options or ...
no becuz everything saved on database

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Uncode - Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode Theme v2.2.7 Nulled

Download Uncode v2.2.7 - Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme Nulled Free
If you want it to work, make sure you install ...

uncode_nulled.zip (theme) AND
uncode-core_nulled.zip (plugin)
v2.2.7 (10/03/2020) - Thanks To @TassieNZ

ADD:
- Compatibility WooCommerce 4.0

IMPROVEMENTS:
- Admin UI style
- New filter 'uncode_related_post_types'
- Accordion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

But if I do it does it lose settings? or can he update without losing what has already been done?
Hello,
Just use the plugin Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades. Directly upload via WordPress dashboard. But do note, that if you have manually changed any files, then they will get replaced. Settings, Colors, etc. everything remains as it is, as it is stored in the DB.

Hello,
Just use the plugin Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades. Directly upload via WordPress dashboard. But do note, that if you have manually changed any files, then they will get replaced. Settings, Colors, etc. everything remains as it is, as it is stored in the DB.
This is a great plugin and I use it on most of my sites. You need to make sure PHP settings allow for large enough uploads though! :)

Reactions: prasad0889
Babak updated Uncode - Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode Theme v2.2.8.1 Nulled

Download Uncode v2.2.8.1 - Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.2.8.1 (31/03/2020)

FIX:
- Gravatar on Author Page Builder module

v2.2.8 (31/03/2020)

ADD:
- Compatibility WordPress 5.4

IMPROVEMENTS:
- Block Editor (Gutenberg) styles
- Theme Options styles
- Featured Image compatibility with new WP method

FIX:
- Mobile menu and focus on Search form

UPDATE:
- Uncode Core 2.2.8
- Google Fonts list

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock