• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin v5.5

No permission to download
I am more than confident that you will be able to crack that.... :D
Use back old version then...I'm still using 3.0.5 (FREE) + 3.0.2 (PRO) because my main purpose is also Google Sheet
Bare in mind that you MUST NOT update the free version newer than 3.0.5
Because it will cause fatal error.

Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v3.4.0

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v3.4.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v3.4 [2021-11-11]
New integration:

Uncanny Toolkit #407
New Triggers:
  • Uncanny Toolkit – A Group Leader is imported to a LearnDash group #1043
  • Uncanny Toolkit – A user is imported to a LearnDash course #1042
  • Uncanny Toolkit – A user is imported to a LearnDash group #1041
  • Uncanny Toolkit – A user is imported by the Import Users...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
i installed 3.0.2 pro nulled but cant find 3.0.1 normal plugin, where to grab it?

Trying to do a nulled automation from WPForms to GSheet, already could make the gsheets working but now WPforms doesnt recognize the Automator plugin at Marketing tab.

Hope someone can help me to solve this before new year.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
i installed 3.0.2 pro nulled but cant find 3.0.1 normal plugin, where to grab it?

Trying to do a nulled automation from WPForms to GSheet, already could make the gsheets working but now WPforms doesnt recognize the Automator plugin at Marketing tab.

Hope someone can help me to solve this before new year.

Thanks in advance :)
Thanks in advance for your great effort, but unfortunately mailchimp doesn't work either.

Can anyone share version 3.0.5 (FREE) + 3.0.2 (PRO) which seems like it might work?

Thanks !! :D

Attachments

• uncanny-automator-pro-3.0.2_NULLED.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 44
  • uncanny-automator.3.0.5.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
3.6 is out. When you have time, will appreciate an update. Thank you for your work!

3.6 [2022-01-20]​

New Integrations:

New Triggers:

• ActiveCampaign – A tag is added to a contact #1107, #963
  • ActiveCampaign – A tag is removed from a contact #1108, #963
  • Tin Canny Reporting – A user attains a score greater than, less than, etc. on a Tin Canny module #438
New Actions:

• Google Sheets – Update a row in a Google sheet #1083
  • IFTTT – Send data to IFTTT webhook #1293
  • Integrately – Send data to Integrately webhook #1291
Added:

• ActiveCampaign – Support for custom fields in “Add a contact/the user to ActiveCampaign” #1209
  • Automator Core – Send data to a webhook – Now supports JSON, XML, GraphQL, Text, HTML, form-data and x-www-form-urlencoded formats #195
  • Automator Core – Send data to a webhook – Now supports nested JSON and XML data #195
  • Fluent Forms – Form title and Form ID tokens added #804
  • Formidable Forms – Form title and Form ID tokens added #827
  • Forminator – Form title and Form ID tokens added #1065
  • Gravity Forms – Form title and Form ID tokens added #1066
  • WPForms – Form title and Form ID tokens added #1386
  • WooCommerce – Order summary token #1395
  • WordPress Core – A user views a custom post type – Post ID, Title, URL, Image and Excerpt tokens added #800
  • Recipe UI – New apply_filters added to change the posts_per_page parameter when fetching posts #1337
  • Advanced Tokens – User meta now returns a comma separated list of values if the meta value is an array #1392
Updated:

• Divi – Now lists forms in Draft and Private posts #1362
  • Elementor – Now lists forms in Draft and Private posts #1362
  • Facebook – Renamed to Facebook Pages #1377
  • FluentCRM – Actions now add the user as a contact if they do not already exist #1320
  • FluentCRM – “A user is set to a specific status – Sentence updated for consistency #798
  • LearnDash – Create a group – Changed “Do nothing” to “Do not add the Group Leader role” for clarity #1378
  • Tin Canny Reporting – Moved from LearnDash to Tin Canny Reporting integration #1274
  • wpForo – “A user creates a new topic in a forum” – Sentence updated for consistency #799
  • Support links for Facebook, Instagram, Slack, Google Sheets, Zoom etc. #856
  • Actions are no longer automatically set to draft when the corresponding plugin is deactivated and the recipe’s triggers are completed #1361
Fixed:

• WordPress – “Send an Email” no longer adds an empty BCC recipient on some sites #1373
  • Tools > System Report no longer triggers an error on some multisite installs #1366
  • Error when removing an action from a recipe when Uncanny Automator Pro is not active #1357
  • Pasting a URL into a URL field no longer takes 100% of the browser’s resources #1315
  • Google Sheets – Unnecessary API call on recipe UI load #1310
  • Contact Form 7 – Tokens for checkbox values now render reliably #1297
  • Ultimate Member – Tokens for multiple value fields now render reliably #1294
  • Ninja Forms – Tokens for multiple value fields now render reliably #1285
  • BuddyBoss – A user replies to a topic in a forum – Forum field is now formatted correctly #802
  • Style of links on the Dashboard page #1346

Reactions: TimePeak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock