• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing v3.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello fellow members, thanks for sharing this wonderful script. And I have installed it successfully. And I have successfully created some users with a subscription plan, but the real problem is whenever I try to log in using "users credentials," I am getting this error. See screenshot. But I can log in as admin with no issues. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. freenulled

getting this error.png

And also getting this error >> DataTables warning

invalid json respone.png
Mate, did you verify the email address ?

i installed it on localhost, installation was successful but when I use https, I got unable to connect error and when I use http, it shows with no graphic and css

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_094510_622.jpg
    IMG_20220125_094510_622.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 15
Mate, did you verify the email address ?
The first one looks like an error due to some File Directory permissions. The application tried to read a file, but it failed due to a lack of the required permissions. Try CHMOD 755 on the folder from where the script is attempting to read the file. Just open that dashboard blade PHP file and try to locate the code that is trying to read the file, this will give you a better insight into what's happening inside of the code file and resolve the file permission error.

The second error is the JSON error. Again, can't tell you without looking at the code, but the JSON is not valid which is again a coding-related issue. You can trace the error with PHP debug if you like.

Reactions: kickpupco
Version 3.1.0 / (09.12.2021)
===========================
[New] - Upgrade Bootstrap 4.0 to Bootstrap 5.0
[New] - Add New 15 SMS Gateways or Sending Servers
[New] - Add Country Based Pricing
[New] - Theme Customiser
[Update] - Change Full Registration system
[Update] - Change Full Application user interface
[Update] - Update Full SMS Sending System.
[Update] - Update Sending Server System. Now customers can select Sending Server
[Fixed] - Fixed lots of issues regarding customer tickets.
and many more...

Does anyone here know what needs to be changed to deduct assigned units when a message is received?

Last edited:
Version 3.1.0 / (09.12.2021)
===========================
[New] - Upgrade Bootstrap 4.0 to Bootstrap 5.0
[New] - Add New 15 SMS Gateways or Sending Servers
[New] - Add Country Based Pricing
[New] - Theme Customiser
[Update] - Change Full Registration system
[Update] - Change Full Application user interface
[Update] - Update Full SMS Sending System.
[Update] - Update Sending Server System. Now customers can select Sending Server
[Fixed] - Fixed lots of issues regarding customer tickets.
and many more...
Download link, please?

version 3.1.0 requires purchase code upon update. Does anyone have a work around for it?

Sorry my delay, i was upload de 3.1.0 update, now Im working on fresh instalation, i was test the last version and its ok, now Im nulled the fresh instalation and after i upload it for u. I was try upload the original file but on 60,% stop upload, so i Starr nulled and test on my webserver, some people are going wrong, on instalation u need to put some folders in permissions. Today afternoon i upload all files, original and nulled.

Sorry my delay, i was upload de 3.1.0 update, now Im working on fresh instalation, i was test the last version and its ok, now Im nulled the fresh instalation and after i upload it for u. I was try upload the original file but on 60,% stop upload, so i Starr nulled and test on my webserver, some people are going wrong, on instalation u need to put some folders in permissions. Today afternoon i upload all files, original and nulled.
Thank you

mate, could you please provide fresh package (without null)

Great; thanks for the update. Looking forward to downloading both Nulled as well as a Fresh copy of the application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock