• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing v3.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
freenulled updated Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing with a new update entry:

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing

Changelog: 3.0.1​

[New] - Integrated custom SMS unit from admin and a top-up option from the customer portal
[New] - Add New 27 SMS Gateways or Sending Servers
[New] - Add aamarPay and Flutterwave Payment Gateways
[Update] - Change the mini logo to a larger logo
[Update] - Change Customer Dashboard user interface
[Fixed] - Fixed Page expiration issue on registration
[Fixed] - Fixed SignalWire credentials update issue
[Fixed] - Fixed Blacklist checking issue
[Fixed] -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: fmchawki and Sajmon
@freenulled I tried it, but a message like this appears

Ultimate SMS

Server Error!​

No application encryption key has been specified.

what caused it, can you help brother ?

how do I get version 3.0 to work, I've tried it and was asked to enter the application url and purchase code code ?

Reactions: ptvtpc
installs fine, but having an issue sending a sms (have connected the api) when sending i get a "

Server Error!​

Trying to get property 'sendingServer' of non-object: error

@freenulled Hello, new update of Ultimate SMS published on 25th August, can you please update latest version here?

Does anyone have installation guide for amazon sns.

Keeps on giving me "Credentials must be an instance of Aws\Credentials\CredentialsInterface, an associative array that contains "key", "secret", and an optional "token" key-value pairs, a credentials provider function, or false."

Also does anyone know the reply URL for twilio. Author mentions to use domain.com/sms/reply-twilio but this does not seem to work.

Can anyone share the documentation provided with the plugin ? Thanks.

Can anyone help me with the last stage? It shows in green "Success" I am waiting and page not reloading, neither creating tables in MYSQL. Anyway, your help will be appreciated. @Babak @freenulled
I had the same issue. I just closed the browser and opened it again...:)

installs fine, but having an issue sending a sms (have connected the api) when sending i get a "

Server Error!​

Trying to get property 'sendingServer' of non-object: error
did you fix it?

no I ended up using another script for the project due to time restraints. Definitely an issue with the script.
just try it in your localhost by using MAMP or Laragon if still have same issue let me now

Anyone can provide SQL to install script? Otherwise, installer doesn't work at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock